Main Menu

Dark days

Started by blue, April 06, 2014, 11:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 08, 2014, 12:25:15 AM
To the Richmond supporters thinking they will get Bell, keep dreaming.

Lol I don't think we'll get him, I dont give a flower where he goes tbh.

Kellogscrunchynut

kilbluff1985

Nige

kilbluff1985

Ziplock

SydneyRox

Ricochet

Haha there are some rippers there

j959

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 08, 2014, 08:02:48 AM
Quote from: Boomz on April 08, 2014, 07:47:19 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 08, 2014, 03:40:30 AM
Quote from: Vinny on April 07, 2014, 10:34:45 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 07, 2014, 09:31:31 PM
'Knock knock'
Who's there? ???

"Owen"

Owen who? :P

O and Three  ;D
p*ss funny!  ;D

on topic, I think you're all looking back at Ratts' tenure period with nostalgic 'rose coloured' glasses - sure they were on the up but that's what 'Carltank' ( ;)) was all about, a re-building phase.

don't get me wrong, Ratts was a decent coach but he and his staff had no plan B on gameday when things were goin to sh*t or they were getting smashed - he just didn't try much at all.

the mark of the good coach i reckon is whether they can make a bad team good, a good team great or turn a struggling outfit around.

this why we heap praise on Ken Hinkley and the hierarchy at PTA already, cos they were the basketcase of the AFL in 2012 to winning a final in 2013. it's also why now we get to see where Roosy sits on the GOAT coaches ladder with what he may or may not do with the Dees in the next couple of years ...  :)

fidou

Not sure on the selection thinking in dropping these four in Bell, Garlett,White and Waite Love the inclusion of Cripps as he is the future. So is Bell. I really do not understand his omission as he only played a quarter last week and the game was over so it wasn't his fault. Nice to get Lucas back. Dropping Waite for Casbault? Maybe Mick is making a statement in Casbault is the future and Waite at 31 missing easy chances as he does is making a statement. Looks like Menzel has taken Garletts spot as the main crumming forward.

Well this week against Melbourne @ $1.13 there are going to be many good players probably not the game the players need a Malthouse firecracker to get them going.

Ziplock

Nige

Just got darker, heh.

BB67th

So, how long until Mick is gone?

Mat0369

Just looked at our run of games to the bye. Bulldogs, Eagles, Pies, Saints and then the bye. Carlton could be 0-7 going into the Saints game, and with their poor form against the Saints in previous seasons, they very well could be 0-8 going into the bye.

nas