Mr.Craig

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 16, 2015, 09:58:13 PM
Well, at least we aren't Gold Coast....

Yet.

#goldcoastdemons

Mailman the 2nd

Melbourne Suns has a decent ring to it

Mr.Craig

I guess Carlton can take the name Demons, they are clearly battling some.

Purple 77

And the nerve of Jeff Kennett is amazing. Lost ALL respect I have for him, for a guy with his profile and media personality, he disgustingly used that simultaneously with ridiculous ignorance to kick melbourne while they're down.

Calling us a VFL club at best? You tosser. You absolute tosser. 1) There are 3 teams rightfully below us on the ladder. Take pot shots at them before us. 2) ALL of our losses (5) have been at the hands of current top 6 teams. That's the major reason why we're currently a bottom 4 team.

Being 2-5 doesn't do too much for our respect held by the competition... and most wouldn't realise that we have only lost to very good teams this year.

But then, you have the nerve to go and ensure we have zero respect by the competition as an AFL team, based on nothing but one bad performance. You absolute prick.

Sigh. That really annoyed me.

Big Mac

Yeh Purps I don't think anyone pays attention to him anymore

Ringo

But Kennets eyes are only tiger stripes and he is too scared to grab a Tiger by the tail.

Mailman the 2nd

Kennett has always been an attention seeker. He himself admitted it all the time when Hawthorn kept losing to Geelong, just ignore the troll and move on

Mr.Craig

Keep in mind this is the guy that wanted Clarkson sacked.

Big Mac

Dawes needs to go - After his comments during the week he really needed to put in a big performance and he didn't. He gave us the same shower he's given us all year. I wonder if Roos has the balls

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 17, 2015, 09:09:44 PM
Dawes needs to go - After his comments during the week he really needed to put in a big performance and he didn't. He gave us the same shower he's given us all year. I wonder if Roos has the balls

+1

Apparently, the Demonlanders picked up a couple of potential hints from Roos that he isn't pleased with Dawes... so with Hulk coming back next week, Pedersen sure as heck ain't being dropped... it really might be Dawes.

kilbluff1985

bit worried Vandenberg might get dropped

Purple 77

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 18, 2015, 12:41:58 PM

Perhaps yeah. But it would be a rest, definitely not due to form.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 18, 2015, 12:44:09 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 18, 2015, 12:41:58 PM

Perhaps yeah. But it would be a rest, definitely not due to form.

why not? been average last 2 weeks i think

ossie85

Who knows at Melbourne, any player could asked to get dropped any week

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ossie85 on May 18, 2015, 01:09:54 PM

Who knows at Melbourne, any player could asked to get dropped any week

yeah that was so dumb

"felt he was letting his mates down"

so he drops himself cause that's not letting them down even more

man up Watts