Purple 77

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 13, 2015, 07:37:54 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on May 13, 2015, 07:32:48 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 13, 2015, 07:17:31 PM
how has ANB been progressing?

Very well - no more trouble with the knee

Will debut this year I think - probably just after the byes

cool i was thinking he might come in for Dyson

Dom Tyson should be playing this week, he won't miss any games, he just scared the sh*t out of everyone.

He could come in for the Toump though... every though I admit, he wasn't the worst against Sydney.

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 13, 2015, 08:38:59 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 13, 2015, 07:37:54 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on May 13, 2015, 07:32:48 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 13, 2015, 07:17:31 PM
how has ANB been progressing?

Very well - no more trouble with the knee

Will debut this year I think - probably just after the byes

cool i was thinking he might come in for Dyson

Dom Tyson should be playing this week, he won't miss any games, he just scared the sh*t out of everyone.

He could come in for the Toump though... every though I admit, he wasn't the worst against Sydney.

I actually didn't mind Toumpas - yeh he made mistakes, but he actually showed intent and a will to win the footy. I think he would benefit from a few weeks in the 1's. What about JKH out for Bail? JKH hasn't really offered much recently and we are really missing that forward pressure that Kent provided.

Purple 77

Yes, I agree with you that JKH hasn't been up to it and probably deserves to be dropped.

I suppose Bail does do that forward pressure stuff I guess... what if perhaps, say Stretch moved down there, and we brought Michie back in? I guess I'm trying to avoid having to play Bail  :-X

Big Mac

Just had a look at the VFL stats and Gawn had 6 contested marks on the weekend :o

Michie just the 2 tackles though so on face value he might need to do a bit more defensively before he comes back into the team

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 13, 2015, 10:50:29 PM
Just had a look at the VFL stats and Gawn had 6 contested marks on the weekend :o

Michie just the 2 tackles though so on face value he might need to do a bit more defensively before he comes back into the team

Ah true, true.

And that's the stat that will get Gawn into the team if he produces that for a month.

Ricochet

Don't panic B Mac, its not a injury!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-14/demon-petracca-set-to-sign-on-for-two-more-years

MELBOURNE'S No.2 draft pick Christian Petracca is set to sign a two-year contract extension, which will see him tied to the Demons to the end of 2018.

Barra13

Trengove has been training hard with Petracca which is good to see as he is still a leader of the club and is acting like a mentor for him. It will be good for both of them training with each other.

Purple 77

Always love it when a player wants to commit to us  8)

Big Mac

Big Mac

Roos just said that Watts asked to be dropped for this game. Felt he was letting the team down in recent weeks

Big Mac

Well, at least we aren't Gold Coast....