Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Yeh praccy matches in VFL atm i think

Big Mac

Does Dawes even come back in next week?

Purple 77

THE BEST MATCH I'VE SEEN MELBOURNE PLAY IN 4 YEARS!

I'M SO HAPPY!

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 04, 2015, 04:43:25 PM
Does Dawes even come back in next week?

There was only one bad player today. I don't think I need to say his name.

But when Hogan got his second today... I lost my shower.

Brayshaw was outstanding!

It was just... a 4 quarter, consistently good match!

TMac was great!

IT WAS JUST SO GREAT!

Mat0369

I was with my mate last night who is a Melbourne supporter talking about the game. He said he wasn't expecting to win but for it to be closer then what most thought. I said to him, you never know, you guys might shock the world and win. Well done Dees

Big Mac

When we've been ahead in the past, the opposition usually gets 3 or 4 goals and then we just give up

Even when that happened today - the players didn't waiver. They kept their chins up, and just worked on defending and moving the ball forward. No panic, no unforced errors. It was actually great to see such a change in attitude and team morale

Toga

Great to see Melbourne play 4 quarters of good footy today - completely outclassed the Suns.

Hogan is gonna be an absolute weapon 8)

Purple 77

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2015-04-08/frost-to-front-up-against-former-side

Seems to imply he is definitely playing this week, which is interesting as (although I thought he had a very good game) he would be a good candidate to make way for Dawes this week, if melbourne wanted to keep the talls/smalls balance intact.

Vince will come in for Toumpas you'd think, but really can't say who Dawes is gonna come in for.

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 09, 2015, 11:53:35 AM
http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2015-04-08/frost-to-front-up-against-former-side

Seems to imply he is definitely playing this week, which is interesting as (although I thought he had a very good game) he would be a good candidate to make way for Dawes this week, if melbourne wanted to keep the talls/smalls balance intact.

Vince will come in for Toumpas you'd think, but really can't say who Dawes is gonna come in for.

Without Frost though then no one would be able to give Jamar a spell

I'm sure N. Jones would have a crack in the rucks if you asked but i'm not sure how well that would work

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 09, 2015, 12:34:48 PM

I'm sure N. Jones would have a crack in the rucks if you asked but i'm not sure how well that would work

Lol

I'd assume Dawes would be relieving Jamar no?

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 09, 2015, 03:05:29 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on April 09, 2015, 12:34:48 PM

Lol

I'd assume Dawes would be relieving Jamar no?

I remember him doing some rucking at Collingwood, but, was he any good? I can't remember

ossie85

Quote from: Big  Mac on April 09, 2015, 03:17:45 PM
I remember him doing some rucking at Collingwood, but, was he any good? I can't remember

No.

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on April 09, 2015, 04:28:33 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on April 09, 2015, 03:17:45 PM

No.

Yeah but you were using him as your number one  in some games :P

Adamant

Is Jack Grimes seriously not best 22?

Purple 77

Quote from: Adamant on April 09, 2015, 06:52:12 PM
Is Jack Grimes seriously not best 22?

I thought he was pretty stiff not to be selected round 1... but at the moment he most certainly isn't!

Think he would be the one keeping the pressure on Chris Salem to keep performing off half back

Big Mac

That McDonald guy goes alright