Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

kyle you get upset when people boo NROO lol

Vinny

Clark pretty much dogged the club, he will booed for sure. But even if he didn't, he would be booed anyway. Like Rusty said, comes with moving clubs.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1885 on September 30, 2014, 02:52:47 PM
kyle you get upset when people boo NROO lol
haha you don't boo champions. they boo him for no reason. plus he's never left his club for money or anything like that. one of the most loyal players in the AFL

Mailman the 2nd

He'll be booed by non-Demons supporters, flowered up the club big time

Vinny

Hope he gets booed, not gonna lie. Don't like seeing bottom clubs get flowered even more..

ossie85

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 30, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

If the Demons booed every person that did that, the world would explode... (Tom Scully, Chris Connolly, Cameron Schwab, Mark Neeld, Dean Bailey, Jack Watts.....)

Ricochet

Quote from: ossie85 on September 30, 2014, 03:17:50 PM

If the Demons booed every person that did that, the world would explode... (Tom Scully, Chris Connolly, Cameron Schwab, Mark Neeld, Dean Bailey, Jack Watts.....)
haha harsh, but i laughed

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: ossie85 on September 30, 2014, 03:17:50 PM

Well I mean only two of those are players, Not sure they'll get on to booing Watts yet :P

Purple 77

I have a new most-disliked player in the AFL, is all I'm saying.

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 30, 2014, 03:27:21 PM

Surely $cully still trumps....

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on September 30, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

Hard to hate spuds bro >:D

But he did lie to Jim Stynes, so he is still a close second.

Ziplock

I seriously doubt Clark had any intention of screwing the club. He left, and the dees allowed him to leave because he was mentally unwell. He recovered faster than either parties probably expected, so he decided to return to AFL.

It's unfortunate that he didn't choose the Dees, but I'm sure he had his reasons.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on September 30, 2014, 09:20:00 PM
I seriously doubt Clark had any intention of screwing the club. He left, and the dees allowed him to leave because he was mentally unwell. He recovered faster than either parties probably expected, so he decided to return to AFL.

It's unfortunate that he didn't choose the Dees, but I'm sure he had his reasons.
Reasons not good enough, as I said before when he quit (About the compo only)  He's well enough to go back to his job? Why should the Dee's get screwed?

Big Mac

Quote from: Ziplock on September 30, 2014, 09:20:00 PM

If he didn't want to screw us then he would be starting his preseason at the dees next month. Instead he has essentially taken the millions he was paid, ignored the support and care the mfc showed for him and said 'get flowered'

Torpedo10

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 30, 2014, 03:36:48 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on September 30, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

Hard to hate spuds bro >:D

But he did lie to Jim Stynes, so he is still a close second.
My clear first due to that.