Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

I wonder if anyone still thinks trading away Josh Kelly was still a bad idea  ::)

Ziplock

Quote from: My Chumps on September 05, 2014, 12:36:16 PM
I wonder if anyone still thinks trading away Josh Kelly was still a bad idea  ::)

I always thought that trade was pretty win-win tbh. Tyson was walking anyway and GWS got reasonable compensation for it.

Mr.Craig

"Paul Roos met Heritier Lumumba at a Melbourne cafe to discuss a potential trade but Lumumba stormed out of the meeting after Roos chose to order poached eggs after he was told they were not free range."

kilbluff1985

Nige

Oh dear Lord, that's brilliant.

Grazz

Bill Manspeaker

Big Mac

Sweetness

nrich102

Purple 77

elephants

Purple 77

Big Mac

No problems if he wants to go back to WA - I will be completely understanding of his situation. Anywhere else though and...well...I don't even know

DazBurg

as i posted in the WXV's thread to purps in regards to clark

biggest load of crap if he returns
he should be made to pay back the payout he got from the dees
as even if they trade him the WA teams will lowball the dees on account of his "fragile" state of mind

i have no problem him wanting to go to WA but he should not get a payout then flip to another team

as i also wrote

yeah but also one of his reasons he reckons he couldn't go on was being on big money and feeling like he was letting the team down?

yeah retiring and taking money then coming back for another team is doing the opposite?
piss poor effort from him
twice his spoken complete crap when leaving brissy wanting to go home but didn't and now this
some character flaws scream out for sure