Quote from: Purple 77 on May 17, 2014, 04:31:57 PM
I love you Paul Roos!

I love you Nat Jones!

I love you Jack Viney!

I love you Dom Tyson!

And I adore JKH!

no love for Watts?

Frankfaust1

Grand old win fellas. Congrats on great football.  8)

Purple 77

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 17, 2014, 04:36:38 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on May 17, 2014, 04:31:57 PM
I love you Paul Roos!

I love you Nat Jones!

I love you Jack Viney!

I love you Dom Tyson!

And I adore JKH!

no love for Watts?

Of course! But they were the ones I could type through my ecstasy of joy and scotch-whisky  lol

stew42

Not even scotch o'clock yet!!!  :o
Nah you deserve it. Melbourne played some good footy :)

Nige

Well done Melbourne, played well and deserved the win.  :)

Mailman the 2nd

Obviously the byes haven't finished but right now Melbourne are at 14th, ahead of Richmond, equal with Carlton and only 1 win behind North, Freo, Essendon, Adelaide and West Coast!

Toga

Congrats guys, didn't watch the game but you guys obviously deserved it. Your dream might not be far away Purps :)

Purple 77

Quote from: Toga on May 17, 2014, 06:08:10 PM
Congrats guys, didn't watch the game but you guys obviously deserved it. Your dream might not be far away Purps :)

Thanks Toga, I'm aware that this loss would sting a fair bit  :-\

Here's hoping it turns around

Toga

Yeah it's a bit of a shame man but I almost half expected it, my Tigers always find a way to disappoint. I'm hopeful it will turn around again sooner rather than later but I just don't know how the team could have flopped so much since last year.

Hopefully both our teams will be on the rise in the next few years! :)

Mat0369

Purple 77

Took another wonder in the Demonland forum, where I was alerted to ANOTHER father/son prospect, this time for the 2015 draft, Jake Lovett, son of Brett.

Early signs says first round draft pick just from reading around....

Cool!

Purple 77

Well, we weren't too bad really yesterday. Call me bias, but we were better for longer than port was, but they didn't lapse and we did, and they deserved to win because of it.

In the first 10 minutes, and the last 10 minutes, they kicked 8 goals, so in my eyes we were better for 60 mins (game clock times, not real times).

Moving on, I did not like this quote from James Frawley post match:

"The boys have been really positive about how we've been going, but realistically, we're three [wins] and seven [lossess] where we are - and still well down the ladder."

Is this a subtle hint of how he thinks when it comes to his contract?

MTTY

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 01, 2014, 09:58:06 AM
Well, we weren't too bad really yesterday. Call me bias, but we were better for longer than port was, but they didn't lapse and we did, and they deserved to win because of it.

In the first 10 minutes, and the last 10 minutes, they kicked 8 goals, so in my eyes we were better for 60 mins (game clock times, not real times).

Moving on, I did not like this quote from James Frawley post match:

"The boys have been really positive about how we've been going, but realistically, we're three [wins] and seven [lossess] where we are - and still well down the ladder."

Is this a subtle hint of how he thinks when it comes to his contract?

More so the attitude of the players under Roos. An honourable loss isn't a win. We want to win, anything else isn't good enough.