Main Menu

Swallow Re-signs

Started by Ricochet, March 26, 2014, 10:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2014-03-26/swallow-commits-to-gc-suns

David Swallow has put pen to paper, finalising a contract that will see him remain with the Gold Coast SUNS until the end of 2017.

The recently appointed vice-captain said he was looking forward to extending his career on the Gold Coast.

"I'm really pleased to re-sign with the Gold Coast SUNS.  We are continuing to move in the right direction and I really believe we are not too far away from achieving the success we spoke about during our establishment, even before we joined the AFL," Swallow said.

The 21-year-old said he has now settled into life on the Gold Coast and is hoping that will pay dividends on the field.

Ringo

This great news for the SUNS in retaining their key players as the build towards a premiership.

Cookie311993

As a Queenslander, I have started to follow the AFL more since Gold Coast came in. They hype around this kid was the main reason

Ringo

You will get hooked Cookie. It is a great game and this coming from a former Rugby League player although from a few years ago.

Cookie311993

Quote from: Ringo on April 22, 2014, 09:36:16 AM
You will get hooked Cookie. It is a great game and this coming from a former Rugby League player although from a few years ago.

I am big on rugby league. That's all I've been taught up here.  Its just good to see the Suns come in. Youngsters make me enjoy it.  That's why I go for both the Gold Coast Titans and Gold Coast Suns

Capper

It must be tough getting paid to live on the gold coast

Good news for the suns

Cookie311993

I really enjoyed the win by the Suns against the Giants. They really did play well. I enjoy watch the young brigade playing. Swallow, O'Meara, Matera and Hall to name a few had a really good performance