Clark/Sandi & Danger/JayZ

Started by Leeds23, March 13, 2010, 01:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leeds23

What are peoples thoughts on Sandilands v Clark in the ruck? sandi will obviously be consistent but Clarke has the potential to go big. Brisbane are on the rise and winning teams score more DT points? But at the same time Sandi is the unchallenged ruck at Freo with Bris having a number of options.

Similarly with 2/3 year forwards would you go Ziebell or Dangerfield? I think Ziebell is a better player and will get more time in the mid but is he really worth 50k+ more than Ziebell?

stevesowde

Well Brissie are really down to only two main options aren't they? Clark and Leo. At this stage it looks like Charms will miss is at least 4 weeks and hopefully it's not more. Having said that, I think you are correct about Sandi. I think he's a better DT option for sure.

In regards to JZ and Danger: I have both players. I think JZ will score more, and therefore warrants a heftier price tag. Hope that helps.

Justin Bieber

i reckon sandi is a better pick. clark will have to share time in the rucks this year unlike last year.

up to you on danger and ziebell. danger has had more years in the system so is use to the pressures that comes with being in an AFL team.