Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Ohhhhh I get ya now ;) Please do Tiggies!

Vinny

Yeah FFS, hurry the flower up Tigers. :P

quinny88

kilbluff1985

Nige

Richmond VFL ‏@RichmondVFL 59s

Ivan Maric returns for us as we take on Box Hill, see the squad here http://tige.rs/T5CbIn

:D :D :D

BigMac_93

In: Lennon, Griffiths, Foley
Out: A Edwards, Gordon, Newman

Good to see Lennon getting a go :)

Nige

Bit sad to see Nippa dropped.

However, Griff back in.

But more importantly...

IT'S BEATLE TIME!  8) 8) 8)

nickstiges

Can't wait to see how he goes on Saturday and hopefully he won't be the YellowGreen Submarine since he's named on field, would go to Foley probably.

Toga

Lennon debuts, called it!

So happy that Maric is returning to the VFL side this week 8)

Nige

Quote from: nickstiges on May 15, 2014, 07:00:32 PM
Can't wait to see how he goes on Saturday and hopefully he won't be the YellowGreen Submarine since he's named on field, would go to Foley probably.
Yep, I'm thinking Foley wears green too.

elephants

Foley for green boys?

I'm looking at brining in Lloyd and it'd be a disaster if he got the vest over Lennon/Foley/Mcdonuts!

Nige

Quote from: elephants on May 16, 2014, 06:01:45 PM
Foley for green boys?

I'm looking at brining in Lloyd and it'd be a disaster if he got the vest over Lennon/Foley/Mcdonuts!
Yeah, I reckon Foley's a pretty good chance for the green vest.

Bringing in Lloyd? Isn't it a little late?

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on May 16, 2014, 06:03:55 PM
Foley for green boys?

Yeah, I reckon Foley's a pretty good chance for the green vest.

Bringing in Lloyd? Isn't it a little late?

Yes and no :P Its late but in DT he only has a BE of 6 and there's sfa good fwd prems or fwd rooks with the round 8 bye!

Plus I'm backing biiiig scores from him, Dusty and my boy (Griff) over the next two weeks against the Dees and Giants!

Toga

Foley for green boys?

Foley > McDonough > Lennon for the vest this week IMO so you should be right. If anything he's more of a red vest candidate given the way he plays but I expect one of Vickery or Griffiths to get that - barring injuries - because we've taken quite a tall team into this weekend.