Why is eveyone jumping on Rockliff?

Started by jr0ck88, March 12, 2010, 10:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jr0ck88

Dont get it. Ive seen him play, and seen the scores. Neither was enough to convince me to put him in my team, yet everywhere I look, people have him - on the field mostly aswell. How is he even getting a game with a forward line boasting Fevola and Brown?

Would anyone like to explain the Rockliff phenomenon?

Alex7089

Because of his NAB performances and impressive challenge match results, what else is there for a rookie?

MachSung

I'm pretty sure he's been playing around midfield and hence why his scores are so high.

tj123

i havent got him. he has been playing in midfield as the big names have all been out. so it will be interesting to see what happens when they are all back this weekend

gerco

Not many rookies or rookie-priced forwards look good this year. While Rocky may not be a given in the side week in week out, he is considered far better bet than others at his price.

Hopefully come Round 1 (and this goes for backline as well), we will have multiple sub 100k options in the forward line

Arky

He's getting good scores in NAB cup, there seems to be a spot in the team for him, and how many other rookie-price players in the DT forward line will even get a game?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: jr0ck88 on March 12, 2010, 10:21:43 AM
Would anyone like to explain the Rockliff phenomenon?
lack of good quality rookie forwards. only a benchie for me.

CFC 1979

Rock scores

DT 87 + 89   AVE 88

SC 94 + 118 AVE 106 ( according to the roach )

second of those scores was with Fev + JB in side

yogibbear

Don't get him them. If you don't want him you don't have to get him.

Justin Bieber

nice to see others using the superroach website as well.

i was on it (last year) before it got a plug on supercoach insider.

CFC 1979

don't agree with some of the stuff he writes but there is some handy info