Ruck Suggestions, Poll... Please Vote

Started by chosch, March 12, 2010, 08:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chosch

gday guys, i've budgetted at MAXIMUM for $740,600 for my two starting rucks...

i would generally go with that huge mongrel Sandilands as he's pretty consistent in the 90's... that leaves me JUST enough for Kurt Tippet... but i'm not convinced about him... he has been a good DT pick coz he was dirt cheap, but will he score enough to warrant his price of $319,400?? In summary, i'm asking do you think the sandilands/tippet combo will work??

i DONT want Naitinui, IMO will score next to f-all...

how do you guys rate Dean Brogan, Troy Simmonds, Will Minson, Brad Ottens, Mark Seaby or David Hille?

Any help would be appreciated.

chosch

i like a few of those last names i mentioned in my above post (brogan, seaby, etc.) ... do you guys reckon any of them will do alrite?

if i could choose one of them over tippet an upgrade someone else on my team, that'd be great. At the moment i have:

B
A
C
K
S

Carrazzo
Hodge
Enright
Shaw
Kenelly
Hunt
Malceski

M
I
D
F
I
E
L
D

Selwood
Mitchell
Cooney (should i get someone else rather than Coondogs?)
Masten
McVeigh
Martin

R
U
C
K
S

Sandilands
Tippet

F
O
R
W
A
R
D
S

Reiwoldt
Franklin
Giansiracusa
Bate
Gray
Ziebell
Dangerfield

Reserves:
Maguire (if he plays as a permanent HB, il keep him)
Silvagni

Barlow
Bastinac

Warnock
McCauley (cheap nobody)

Podsiadly
Walsh

I currently have $1,400 left in the bank with the Sandilands and Tippet combo.

Justin Bieber

like the sandi/tippett combo. tippett isn't a dt gun but can score bags every couple of weeks now. now the crows number 1 tall. i rate brogan now that he is a number 1 ruckman. but age isn't on his side.

if you want to save some money maybe put another rookie on field instead of cooney (if you don't really like him as a pick). will save you 250k or so. this could help you upgrade one of you forwards to another premium for stability there.

CFC 1979

yeah Sandi / Tippet with one back-up

Lock that ruck away NOW and let it reap you points

chosch

cheers lads, il lock em in now... iv got warnock at the moment as back up.