Main Menu

EXV: Round 1 2014

Started by Spinking, March 11, 2014, 07:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: LaHug on April 04, 2014, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 04, 2014, 05:52:22 PM
I'm so confused I don't even know #toomanytrades

All I know is we traded Lobbe in for free pretty much and then turned him into a guaranteed top 5 fwd :P

So it sounds like everybody is winning except for whoever gave you Lobbe!

I have a feeling it was poor old Spink/Spite :P

Spinking

Quote from: Scrads on April 03, 2014, 09:31:45 PM
Love the new layout Spink :)

Only thing I would suggest is maybe lining up the forwards and backs from teams opposed to each other, rather than forwards with forwards, what do you think?

Really like this idea. Might take a few weeks but will have a muck around and see what I can come up with.

Scrads

Quote from: Scrads on April 03, 2014, 08:12:12 PM
Macedonian Wolves Round 1:

B: Aaron Mullett, Andrew Walker, David Swallow, Taylor Duryea(87)
M: Jobe Watson(VC), Brent Stanton(C), Brad Ebert, Chris Masten
R: Matthew Leuenberger
F: Jack Gunston(88), Luke Breust(116), Michael Walters(33), Jay Schulz
U: Liam Shiels(99), Bernie Vince

E: Sam Gibson(M), Jackson Merrett(F), Greg Broughton(B)

Going a risk with Stants captain over Jobe, but will need something like that to pay off to be a chance v Serbia.

423/5

Really good start, but Walters injury may hurt. Should have played Jackson Merrett :(

CrowsFan

Bison on 537/5 with captain Mundy played. A disappointing night from him, but considering 3 of our 4 defenders have now played that's a pretty good start to the round :)

elephants

2/190

Shame big Rough didn't go on with things but a handy start nonetheless.

LaHug

Quote from: Honey Badger on April 04, 2014, 11:09:14 PM
Bison on 537/5 with captain Mundy played. A disappointing night from him, but considering 3 of our 4 defenders have now played that's a pretty good start to the round :)

Mitchell, Suckling, and de Boer all solid. Duffield and Mundy disappointingly quiet :(

CrowsFan

Quote from: LaHug on April 05, 2014, 01:59:30 AM
Quote from: Honey Badger on April 04, 2014, 11:09:14 PM

Mitchell, Suckling, and de Boer all solid. Duffield and Mundy disappointingly quiet :(
Mundy scored 80% of his points (66 of 82) in the first and last quarter. Went missing in the middle :(

LaHug

Emergencies are killing it :-\

Jacobs with 109 just sitting there (can't see Lobbe or the mid/interchange group beating that), Dunstan even better with a big ton, even Paparone's 71 was healthy and outscored Cripps.
Add to that not even naming Jackson or Chaplin anywhere, and having Mundy as C over Mitchell and Rocky, and I really managed to screw up team selection this week...

Nails

flowering pissed

if we go 0-1 (likely)

Hope we smash it tomorrow and Belarus trip on their horns. My super flowering stud premos have been super flowering shower.

LF

And we have another injured defender ::)

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on April 03, 2014, 08:56:37 PM
Svalbard Valkyries

B: Grimes, Hanley 118, Bugg, Haynes
Mids: Ward (C), Ziebell (VC), Gaff 99, Stevens Kelly
R: Giles
F: Caddy 63, Higgins 95, Lynch 75, Betts 47
U: Bastinac, Cunnington

E: Golby 110, Kelly, Hawkins 74, Nicholls 67

We currently have 5 fit forwards to choose from :/
Ziebell has started the year filthily, but I'll back my boy in to dominate for euros, which is why he gets the nod over guys like Trengove. I'm not confident on hickey considering his injury cloud + vs cox/ nic nat, and I'll rate giles to dominate the dees.

My team this week is basically based on the premise that the giants are going to crush melbourne :P

Apparently stevens didn't play, so I'm guessing Kelly's making his debut?

CrowsFan

How come you named 4 emergencies zip? Also fairly sure you will have Golby come on not Kelly. Basti or Cunnington can move to the mids and Golby to the interchange. So good news for you ;)

Ziplock

I always forget if I can or can't, so always do it.

And I always forget if we take it by position or by first on list :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on April 06, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

Utility first for covering positions than first listed player on emergency who is the same position.

JZ not looking like the 105+ super gun yet.

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on April 06, 2014, 12:32:41 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on April 06, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

Utility first for covering positions than first listed player on emergency who is the same position.

JZ not looking like the 105+ super gun yet.

Oh, sweet, so I get golbys score?