Main Menu

Burgers..Burgers..Burgers

Started by T Dog, February 26, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on November 20, 2014, 04:53:14 PM
Dudge told me here in Adelaide a place called Stormies does a great Fur Burger. Never heard of it or the place meself.  :P

Nothing like a good fur burger  ;)   ;D

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Grazz on November 20, 2014, 04:53:14 PM
Dudge told me here in Adelaide a place called Stormies does a great Fur Burger. Never heard of it or the place meself.  :P

All you can eat?

Kellogscrunchynut

Tried one of the places that Mat suggested Andrews Burgers in Albert Park it was great looks so unhealthy but it all comes together. Place is packed though and doesn't look fun to work in haha.

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 12, 2014, 05:08:31 PM
Tried one of the places that Mat suggested Andrews Burgers in Albert Park it was great looks so unhealthy but it all comes together. Place is packed though and doesn't look fun to work in haha.
It's apparently one of the best places in Melbourne. Fairly cheap and also very good quality.

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Nige on December 12, 2014, 05:10:55 PM
It's apparently one of the best places in Melbourne. Fairly cheap and also very good quality.
Yeah only 11 dollars for a huge burger would be double what you would get at Macca's and way better.

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 12, 2014, 05:14:33 PM
Quote from: Nige on December 12, 2014, 05:10:55 PM
Yeah only 11 dollars for a huge burger would be double what you would get at Macca's and way better.
Surely you can't compare Maccas with an actual burger joint hahaha.  :o :P

Mat0369

I ended up going last Saturday. It is such a tiny store, the wait averages on 30 minutes because it is always so busy.

The chips are pretty good too. They are fish and chip shop style chips, stay hot for what seems forever and don't go soggy

Mat0369

I remembered another one I forgot last time. Ribs and Burgers, they have a Wagyu Burger which is pretty pricey but is pretty awesome. I get bacon added to mine and it just tops it off. They also have a surprise of the month at the moment which is a Chicken Parma burger which is also pretty good.

Kellogscrunchynut

Chicken parma or chicken schnitzel burgers go flowering well.

Big Mac

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 12, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

I am just imagining a massive plate-sized Parma sandwiched between two equally sized hamburger buns. Man that would be great

BratPack

I must vouch for the Mallee Burger from the hot food fan in Mildura....oh after...or even before a big night it is mana from heaven

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Big  Mac on December 13, 2014, 12:11:23 AM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 12, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

I am just imagining a massive plate-sized Parma sandwiched between two equally sized hamburger buns. Man that would be great
That is the creation from a higher power.

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on December 12, 2014, 07:47:24 PM
I remembered another one I forgot last time. Ribs and Burgers, they have a Wagyu Burger which is pretty pricey but is pretty awesome. I get bacon added to mine and it just tops it off. They also have a surprise of the month at the moment which is a Chicken Parma burger which is also pretty good.

Had R&B for the first time a few weeks ago - my mate moved into the appartments above it. It is pricey, but it's decent. Wouldn't say its great or a must try though

Still haven't got my ass over to Andrews Burgers yet  :-\

jobe#4

chicken schnitzel and gravy burgers are god like