Started by BB67th, February 22, 2014, 09:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on February 23, 2014, 03:47:27 PM
Quote from: BB67th on February 23, 2014, 03:44:18 PM
Well if that is the case that will be a bit of a problem. Need to move ahead with list lodgements and such so we can't wait around for a week and a half for him to return. This is why everyone should get an assistant...
I just can't believe you didn't know about this.
Nobody had told me and I don't frequent other club boards much, so I didn't know he was banned.

Does anybody have another way of contacting him? If not, I suppose he will just be given the highest ranked player from last year, who I believe is Darren Glass.

nostradamus

maybe just have a look at his list and see where it needs bolstering, then pick the best available young player

Nige

I don't know of any other means of contacting Noz...

I reckon just give him Glass and move on then.

BB67th

Alright then, Noz is given Darren Glass and we will move on.

If he comes back before list lodgement, he will be able to change his pick.

Memphistopheles

Hey given that the extra spot on my list was due to a mistake/late discovery of a wrong player on my senior list am I allowed to upgrade someone from the the rookie list to the senior list and then make my pick and put them on the rookie list.

Because, looking at the players left that's what I would have done had I know I had the extra spot to fill before the other drafts.

BB67th

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 23, 2014, 05:23:54 PM
Hey given that the extra spot on my list was due to a mistake/late discovery of a wrong player on my senior list am I allowed to upgrade someone from the the rookie list to the senior list and then make my pick and put them on the rookie list.

Because, looking at the players left that's what I would have done had I know I had the extra spot to fill before the other drafts.
No sorry, the only way to upgrade is to use a National Draft pick.

Justin Bieber

Don't give him Glass. What about Karmichael Hunt?

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on February 23, 2014, 06:01:37 PM
Don't give him Glass. What about Karmichael Hunt?
If he goes on auto pick, he gets the highest ranked player who is Glass.

Nige

Noz is on chat, just told him what happened.

He said T Dog is his assistant.

Nige

Just spoke to Noz on chat and cleared this via PM with BB.

Noz can re-pick and selects Angus Litherland.

Memphistopheles

I'll have McGinnity then as he is probably the most likely to start this season.

BB67th

Processed both of those picks.

Darren Glass is again available to pick.