Marley Williams 'mobbed' before one-punch attack

Started by Ricochet, February 18, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Ringo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3lmdVjRbk

This is a news report with video of incident including Williams running down the stairs - Not very clear though,  Others may have better though.

The_Captain

Quote from: BGK on February 24, 2014, 12:33:57 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 24, 2014, 12:19:45 PM
Quote from: Cambo on February 21, 2014, 06:27:39 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 21, 2014, 04:04:22 PM
Mobbed my butt... These blokes need to stop playing the victim and own up to their mistakes...

Him and newman.. Think they are above the law. They need to be punished.

So you were there and saw it?
If you weren't there, then your just making assumptions.
Maybe you should keep your judgemental assumptions to yourself, unless of course you were there and have facts to share...

A bit hard for any of us to judge what actually happened unless we were present...

Why dont you get on your knees for Marley then??

Hes been found guilty you hack!

Lock him up. Hes trash.

This coming from the guy with Ben Cousins as pic.

Ouchhhh #brownlowandapremiershipmedallater.

BGK

Quote from: noto07 on February 24, 2014, 02:16:33 PM
Mobbed my butt... These blokes need to stop playing the victim and own up to their mistakes...

Maybe you should keep your judgemental assumptions to yourself, unless of course you were there and have facts to share...

A bit hard for any of us to judge what actually happened unless we were present...

Lock him up. Hes trash.

Hahaha. Nice hash tag hero

Brownlows and premierships still don't stop you from being trash.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: BGK on February 24, 2014, 02:45:49 PM

Lock him up. Hes trash.

Trying to purposely antagonize people over the internet by insulting their favourite players doesn't leave much to yourself either.

I wouldn't be calling Ben Cousins trash

BGK

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on February 24, 2014, 02:50:48 PM
Quote from: BGK on February 24, 2014, 02:45:49 PM

Lock him up. Hes trash.

Trying to purposely antagonize people over the internet by insulting their favourite players doesn't leave much to yourself either.

I wouldn't be calling Ben Cousins trash

No my point is Marley Williams punched a guy. Yes he was wrong and will pay for his crime. What I don't like is people insulting young men for making a mistake, we all make them. Some more than others.

Ben cousins is guilty of a lot more than Marley. Drugs and not to mention belting Dan Connors while they were on the piss. So by noto07 definition doesn't that make Cousins equally as trash.

Mailman the 2nd

That obviously wasn't your point at all but it really doesn't matter.

You don't have to agree with noto at all. I don't think Williams is trash but I don't go round like a child trying to deliberately aggravate others who think differently

BGK

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on February 24, 2014, 03:04:23 PM

You don't have to agree with noto at all. I don't think Williams is trash but I don't go round like a child trying to deliberately aggravate others who think differently

Get off your high horse mate. If you look back through the thread I also had a dig at someone else for giving Marley an unfair slap.

If you don't like what I've got to say, why comment and aggravate the situation.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: BGK on February 24, 2014, 03:08:19 PM

Get off your high horse mate. If you look back through the thread I also had a dig at someone else for giving Marley an unfair slap.

If you don't like what I've got to say, why comment and aggravate the situation.

Because you're just being insensitive to other people's opinions.

People have already stated that this is a grey topic with a lot of blurring given the recent media attention but you prefer to take potshots at people just because they have opinions on a polarising matter.

People deserve criticism for making mistakes. It's how they take it and whether they're prepared to make up for it that actually matters.

BGK

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on February 24, 2014, 03:15:59 PM
Quote from: BGK on February 24, 2014, 03:08:19 PM

Because you're just being insensitive to other people's opinions.

People have already stated that this is a grey topic with a lot of blurring given the recent media attention but you prefer to take potshots at people just because they have opinions on a polarising matter.

People deserve criticism for making mistakes. It's how they take it and whether they're prepared to make up for it that actually matters.

Criticism to the point they're labelled as trash? He punched a guy, not from behind but in the chin. He didn't kill someone, deal drugs, drink drive etc.

Ringo

Settle again guys this is exactly the reason threads are being locked With people trying have the last say and degenerate into a little personal attack.

Stick to the facts and do not name call or antagonise as it does not add to the comments.

So am not locking thread now issuing a general warning but if it continues thread will be locked.

Mailman the 2nd

Its fine I'm more or less done with this thread.

Marley deserves any jurisdictional punishment that comes to him. He's young and hopefully he's already learnt his lessons

blue

Facts are convicted of gbh and going to jail. After seeing the CCTV .  I'm not surprised he was found guilty. It does not matter what happened in the club, Williams choose to take it to the next level. I am surprised at the charge of gbh, surely assault, but I'm no law man either and it's hard to really see in the CCTV

The_Captain

Quote from: blue on February 24, 2014, 05:28:47 PM
Facts are convicted of gbh and going to jail. After seeing the CCTV .  I'm not surprised he was found guilty. It does not matter what happened in the club, Williams choose to take it to the next level. I am surprised at the charge of gbh, surely assault, but I'm no law man either and it's hard to really see in the CCTV

Spot on. These guys are role models for some young kids, and get paid well to be so. So they need to act like it. Some of these guys think they are above the law and need to be punished to the full extent.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on February 24, 2014, 03:23:21 PM
Marley deserves any jurisdictional punishment that comes to him. He's young and hopefully he's already learnt his lessons
He was found guilty, so we'll hopefully let the law do its job. It'll be interesting to see the verdict, he pleaded self defence if I remember correctly, and being a "high profile individual" can see him getting a lesser sentence, but never know with the damage he caused while intoxicated...

Came here to back up Ringo. No need to bring up Cousins in here and call others "Hacks" or "Trash", try to remain on topic fellas! And we're getting there :).