Vacant Coaching Position Results

Started by BB67th, February 17, 2014, 07:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

It is with pleasure that I can announce the results of our voting.

SydneyRox is the new coach of the Vietnam Vipers.

And Rusty00 is the new coach of the PIG Head Hunters.

I will be sorting out extra trades and team threads this afternoon, but for now, please make them both feel welcome in their new roles.

And bad luck to Nigey and Maximus, voting was extremely close and came down to the last vote!

Rusty00

Well, bit surprised that I won one of these positions, but at the same time really excited to join the coaching ranks.

Thanks to the other coaches that voted me in and commiserations to Nigey and Maximus.

Hopefully I can do Tabs proud with the Head Hunters :)

Ricochet

Congratulations guys, good luck with the new teams

Jroo

Congrats guys  :D
Surprised Nigey didn't get a job, I thought he was a certainty  :-X

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on February 17, 2014, 09:47:58 AM
Congrats guys  :D
Surprised Nigey didn't get a job, I thought he was a certainty  :-X
I'm not gonna lie, so did I.  :-[

Matt and Rusty are very deserving, congrats once again lads!  8)

Nige

As Dennis Commetti once said on AFL Live 2004

"Rejoice and jubilation for the winners. Hands on heads, despair for the losers. What a shattering loss"

Justin Bieber

Nige

Justin Bieber

Memphistopheles

Congratulations to both SydneyRox and Rusty00 and commiserations to Nigey and Maximus.

What's the go now. Was there going to be an extra trade period or something or are the teams just set now.

SydneyRox

Thanks all. Congrats to Rusty as well.

Sorry to Nigey and Max, two good blokes!

Lets get tradin.....  :P

Capper

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 17, 2014, 07:39:40 AM
Well, bit surprised that I won one of these positions, but at the same time really excited to join the coaching ranks.

Thanks to the other coaches that voted me in and commiserations to Nigey and Maximus.

Hopefully I can do Tabs proud with the Head Hunters :)
Well done Rusty and good luck

BB67th

Yeah bad luck to Nigey. You are great around the AXV mate, but a lot of people did vote for some of the other coaches as they didn't already have their own XV teams, which I think is a good thing to do, sharing around the coaching roles. Voting was still extremely close though, I had to recheck my numbers several times to make sure I had them right!

tbagrocks

Quote from: NigeyS on February 17, 2014, 10:39:56 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 17, 2014, 10:36:31 AM
Next time Nigel, next time.
Hopefully.
Quit trying to get out of Tibet! You can not you see :)  Don't break the great team, man!

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on February 17, 2014, 04:16:32 PM
Yeah bad luck to Nigey. You are great around the AXV mate, but a lot of people did vote for some of the other coaches as they didn't already have their own XV teams, which I think is a good thing to do, sharing around the coaching roles. Voting was still extremely close though, I had to recheck my numbers several times to make sure I had them right!
Haha all good. I know, can't be too greedy. :P Happy that we're getting some new faces into these comps though!

That said, I've warmed quite a bit to this comp and would love a head coach role one day.