New Coach of the Trolls

Started by Holz, February 13, 2014, 05:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

I would like to thank Adamant for all the effort he has put into the trolls.

I'm happy to announce that Luvfooty will be stepping in as head coach of the trolls for the upcoming season, im sure she will be a great addition to the league for what should be a bigger and better year.

Scrads

Justin Bieber

JBs-Hawks

Congrats LF

Why is adamant leaving?  ???

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 13, 2014, 05:55:06 PM
Congrats LF

Why is adamant leaving?  ???

Just time constraints, have been more than happy with his efforts.

CrowsFan

We will miss you at the Bison LF!

Also so there isn't voting by the coaches for new coaches in Euros? Just an executive decision?

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 13, 2014, 06:00:49 PM

Also so there isn't voting by the coaches for new coaches in Euros? Just an executive decision?
Would you say no?  :P

Justin Bieber

Nah. There is a list I think. Did Adamant get voted in initially? Did Vinny get voted in? Did I get voted?

CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on February 13, 2014, 06:03:51 PM

Haha yep. Luv signed a 2 year contract with the Bison and has now broken that less than 6 months in to it. Therefore we deserve a compensation pick from the Trolls as restitution. Will take some time to decide who we want, but it will probably be between Fyfe or Rioli :)

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 13, 2014, 06:25:28 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 13, 2014, 06:03:51 PM

Haha yep. Luv signed a 2 year contract with the Bison and has now broken that less than 6 months in to it. Therefore we deserve a compensation pick from the Trolls as restitution. Will take some time to decide who we want, but it will probably be between Fyfe or Rioli :)
This guy.  :o

Vinny

Congrats LF, well deserved.

Will LF get some time to trade or what's happening?

LF

Spinking

Welcome aboard LF!

While the EXV system for selecting is not as democratic as other comps, I still prefer it like this. Holz vets all potentials and seeks out good coaches. I'd like to see some of the top notch assistants join the ranks as roles become available over time.

Sorry to see you go Ada. Hope all is ok mate!

LF

Have just appointed two assistant coaches to the Trolls
Welcome GoLions and Tbag to Euros

nostradamus

Welcome aboard LF, am sad to see Adamant go but l dont think there could behave been a better new coach chosen.
........am certain if there had been a vote you would have won it hands down

**If you do get given some extra trades to tinker with your team, let us know, we pride ourselves at the Russian Roulettes for being fair traders that sort deals that are win/win for both teams  8)