AXV Vacant Coaching Position - Vietnam Vipers

Started by BB67th, February 12, 2014, 07:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

I would also like to apply for the role as Coach of the Vipers. Took over as Coach of the Blackpool Bunnies in BXV during the season last year and also have team in the Americas, assistant to LF in TX and Toga at the Lambs. Shows I enjoy this type of game and am committed to it.

Regular member and contributor to FF for the last 4 years. I am often online and never slow in picking, naming teams or with some light hearted banter!
Speaking of Banter I would like to question Nigeys dedication to the AXV competition as a whole, since unlike Max, Rusty and I he hasnt applied for both coaching roles?  :P

CW has done a great job in drafting and trading this team and if the youth comes through will be a force. Areas to be worked on would include bringing in another high scoring mid to help Beams, and to bolster a defense that needs consistency.

Best XV

DEF: C.Dempsey, R.Pettard, T.Chaplin, N.Haynes
MID: D.Beams (C), M.Hutchings (VC), D.Stanley, M.Wallis
RUC: M.Leuenberger
FWD: M.Wright, B.Reid, J.Howe, B.Matera
INT: D.Myers, J.Melksham
EMR: D.Tyson, C.Judd, T.Armstrong, L.Jonston

I really do want to coach in the AXV comp and hope you can find me a team :)

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 13, 2014, 12:24:38 PM
Speaking of Banter I would like to question Nigeys dedication to the AXV competition as a whole, since unlike Max, Rusty and I he hasnt applied for both coaching roles?  :P
Matt, thank you. You reminded me of the one task I set myself to do today.  ;D

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on February 13, 2014, 12:29:39 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on February 13, 2014, 12:24:38 PM
Matt, thank you. You reminded me of the one task I set myself to do today.  ;D

LOL YW  :P

Rusty00

Hi All, I am applying for the coaching position of the Vietnam Vipers

I am regularly on FF and I have watched the XV/XVIII Comps from afar until recently deciding to get involved and as such the only position on my resume is an assistant at the Roswell Aliens in Americas XVIII.

VIETNAM VIPERS Proposed XV
DEF: Myers, Dempsey, Pettard, Reid
MID: Beams (C), Judd (VC), Stanley, Melksham
RUCK: Leuenberger
FWD: Wright, Johnston, Howe, Smedts
UTIL: Hutchings, Wallis
EMG: Suban, Warnock, Matera

The team lacks stars across the board, however has good youth coming through for the future particularly in the mids. Would probably look to get in a consistent scorer in defense to sure up that area.

Thank you for your time and I hope you vote for me :)

BB67th

Voting for this position and the vacant Head Hunters position has now gone out. Hopefully it won't be too long until we can name our two new coaches!

Nige