Who agrees that port power destroyed the port magpies

Started by phil5158, February 07, 2014, 05:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil5158

I really don't agree with this one club strategy with the power i strongly believe they have destroyed the Port Magpies they dont exist anymore they are now known as the Power reserves and i think it is disgraceful how they have kept the prison bar guernsey and the logo it is absolutely appaling in my opinion

love them or hate them but

RIP PORT MAGPIES 1870-2013

kilbluff1985

phil5158

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 07, 2014, 05:58:50 PM
Why post this on the Crows board?
because if i post it on the port one you know how they'll sook and carry on. I just want too see what people think i know most dont care but still

valkorum

I think you will find that Adelaide supporters care even less about the Port Adelaide Magpies.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: phil5158 on February 07, 2014, 06:01:06 PM
because if i post it on the port one you know how they'll sook and carry on. I just want too see what people think i know most dont care but still

So you post it on a board where you want opinions from people that hate Port already? Lol

tbagrocks

Quote from: valkorum on February 07, 2014, 06:13:00 PM
I think you will find that Adelaide supporters care even less about the Port Adelaide Magpies.
Indeed! Please post correctly :)

But no, the Power is the same Port Adelaide but now in the big league with the other big boys, same club new league

nas

Quote from: phil5158 on February 07, 2014, 06:01:06 PM

Well Numb *uts if if wasn't for Port (RIP) Bruce Webber you would not have been there. Sure it was pre emptied & the wrong way but it got you COWS 2 premiership. Post it where it should be if you really want proper response.

Dudge

Quote from: phil5158 on February 07, 2014, 05:53:57 PM
I really don't agree with this one club strategy with the power i strongly believe they have destroyed the Port Magpies they dont exist anymore they are now known as the Power reserves and i think it is disgraceful how they have kept the prison bar guernsey and the logo it is absolutely appaling in my opinion

love them or hate them but

RIP PORT MAGPIES 1870-2013

Been a bit bored lately, have we Phil? ::)

McRooster

Quote from: valkorum on February 07, 2014, 06:13:00 PM
There is a certain sense of anathema that exists amongst us Crows supporters about the PAMs but there is also a large number of Magpie supporters who jumped on with the Crows and have stayed with the team for all South Australians. I'm sure they fight some sort of inner demon but when Port came in and we won the flag, it may have been too hard for those supporter thinking of rejoining the creed to swing back. A flag does a lot for a club.

@nas, thanks for the reminder. I will pony up, just can't schedule it atm. I'm doing six day weeks and the list on the fridge has my seventh day booked out until the Crows next win v Port (ie. along way off)

nas

@nas, thanks for the reminder. I will pony up, just can't schedule it atm. I'm doing six day weeks and the list on the fridge has my seventh day booked out until the Crows next win v Port (ie. along way off)
[/quote]

Well with work & all other stuff, depending (*Note* depending) I might be driving down in May. Not permanent but could eventuate, so watch out "Princess". Lol. Would do the run via the Riverland & maybe "Kick a Viv" in Mildura (*cough* Daz* cough*)
& end up in the City of Churches. Have your Dog n Bone no so c what happens. No promises.

powersuperkents

Honestly everything Phil is a troll. You know the philosophy "everyone is entitled to their opinion"? The man who coined it retract the statement upon reading one of Phil's pointless threads. Write a blog Phil, forums are for initiating discussions, not for posting a single closed statement of opinion