Main Menu

Fun League full

Started by bunyip, February 03, 2014, 11:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

I have a league for anyone who wants to join. Not over serious, but hopefully lots of fun. Beginners or novice players welcome.

SydneyRox

Go on mate - hook me up!

truBLUE

Count me in also if ok ;)

j959

bunyip is back!  ;)

any room for me mate??  :)

eagles929406

Peter

I'm interested-McBasketball

hoosie

Also keen to join if spots available.

cptFantasy

I'm not a beginner or novice but no one from FanFooty has invited me to any leagues as yet so I'd like to fill up my leagues! Would like to join if possible.

Jackina

fidou

one more league to enter send me the code

Ringo

New to DT this year so happy to join send me code if accepted.

popedelio

I don't have a league for DT yet so I'll be happy to join. send one my way

bunyip

I'm confused. And, as a result I'm confusing everyone else. Dream Team does not appear to be the official AFL game now, AFL fantasy is, is that right? I've been asking everyone to join my DT and all the time it's AFL fantasy.

BGK

Quote from: bunyip on February 11, 2014, 04:02:34 PM
I'm confused. And, as a result I'm confusing everyone else. Dream Team does not appear to be the official AFL game now, AFL fantasy is, is that right? I've been asking everyone to join my DT and all the time it's AFL fantasy.

I guess you haven't heard that there is now a third comp called Real Dream Team, run by virtual sports. It's basically back to what DT was 2 years ago. AFL fantasy is the butchered new setup by the AFL.

bunyip

Looks like it. I've had a closer look and finally am on the right page. This league is actually a AFL fantasy league, not a DT league. I gather by your tone BGK that you don't like AFL fantasy. To be honest I don't see any difference.