Main Menu

Bell

Started by truBLUE, February 03, 2014, 12:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truBLUE

Hey guys wondering how much do you see bell avg this season and what his role might be , I understand so far he's fit and working hard keen to hear your thoughts ?  :-\

Master Q

Big fan, I think he could breakout this season. Don't think he is Fantasy relevant but could be a good pick up in a draft league mid-season.

Vinny

Quote from: Master Q on February 06, 2014, 06:35:37 PM
Big fan, I think he could breakout this season. Don't think he is Fantasy relevant but could be a good pick up in a draft league mid-season.
Yeah same, gunnn. Maybe in a couple years. I reckon he will play 18+ and average 70-75 realistically.

Mat0369

If it was up to me I would play him every week, he is an absolute beast. In terms of fantasy, DT maybe not but SC he has the makings of a gun mid. He can win the hard ball, he tackles well, he can kick goals but his disposal can be hit and miss which might hurt him and keep him in that second tier of guys.

Vinny

Same but it's not up to us it's up to Mick. Same guy who selected Bootmsa. :P

truBLUE

Thanks guys  wasn't sure if he would be suited for fantasy or SC .  Hahahaha Vinny who's Bootsma   :P

fidou

Go the baby Kouta. Good player will have many good years with the blues love his endeavour.