375k to spend on forward

Started by NADO95, March 10, 2010, 10:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NADO95

I have left $375,400 to spend on a forward, so i am looking at anyone from Byrnes down. Thinking about Brennan, Franklin, Lecras possibly. Who should i pick?

Andrew3737

Can't afford Gia at 378???? I'd go with him at that price.

NADO95

Got Gia. My current forward line is- Riewoldt, Pavlich, Gia, ?????, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield. Thanks

Andrew3737

Brennan might get a run in the midfield. If so, I wouldn't think twice over picking him. With Power or Black likely to the tag, he might have a free role.

NADO95

OKay, thanks for that. I am likeing the look of brennan...

MissPies

Grab Hall..yes it is a risk..but who wins DT on the norm? ;)

gerco

Matthew Bate or Rob Murphy?

I'm just throwing out names for you, but you could do worse than Bate or Murphy. Personally I'd go with Hall and use the extra to fill some other gaps... maybe even upgrade Pav to ROK or Goodes.

Justin Bieber

brennan a little inconsistent but should score well with a move to the mids. he would be my choice.

hall and murphy are risky for different reasons but are bargains for the scores they can give out. if you need some cash, look at either one of these 2 (like hall better though).

ouroboros7

You said from Byrnes down...have you considered going with Byrnes? I'm interested what peoples opinions of him are. He scores well and with Stokes gone he should get even more opportunities.

JackBeQuick

Quote from: MissPies on March 10, 2010, 03:14:23 PM
Grab Hall..yes it is a risk..but who wins DT on the norm? ;)
Didn't Team Director have a pretty regular strategy last year? I can really remember.

Justin Bieber

byrnes looks alright last year. had some good games, had some bad games. has more left in him but last year was his breakout year. will get more job security since stokes is gone. worth a look if he still plays off half forward.