2014 British Scoring System

Started by Ringo, February 01, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Vinny

So what's happening now with this extra trade period now that the system is back?

Ringo

Sorry Guys been out this afternoon and tonight - Only just home and came across this.  I will thoroughly go through the Sportal System and scoring tomorrow and then rule which way to guy. Have not had time to dissect as yet.

Regarding the extra trade period we will have to live with it but will still close on 2nd March.

OK Have just had a study of Sportal and the scoring system is still the same an not dream Time.

So decision is do we revert back to Original Sportal or keep the result of vote.  Will send out vote.

Will mean that some coaches may wish to reverse some trades so if both coaches agree Trades from Trade 61 may be reversed. 

Will have to live with current trade period though and will finish on 2nd March.

Have not been able to log into actual site yet to make a team and register but thinking of creating a League for British XV.s when I can and this may assist us.  Only issue being no more than 2 players from the same club.

Please feel free to discuss but my personal opinion is as the scoring system is nowthe same it should be used,

ossie85

Ringo, think all new trades should be made void. If coaches still want them,  they can organise them again

Trades will usually benefit one more than the other.  So having both agree to withdraw could be tricky

kilbluff1985

maybe that is the best way to do it

i made mine with memph yesterday knowing we still might be using sportal but was happy with either scoring for the trade

wonder if it could work like if one coach wishes it to be void it is and can renegotiate

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: ossie85 on February 21, 2014, 05:11:24 AM
Ringo, think all new trades should be made void. If coaches still want them,  they can organise them again

Trades will usually benefit one more than the other.  So having both agree to withdraw could be tricky

Nah trades are good most trades weren't really dependant on scoring system anyway and sc + dt averages are similar anyway

ossie85

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 21, 2014, 07:36:38 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on February 21, 2014, 05:11:24 AM

Nah trades are good most trades weren't really dependant on scoring system anyway and sc + dt averages are similar anyway

If they are good, there won't be any problem negotiating them again.

I had one trade fell through because of the new scoring system, I'd prefer to have that back

Justin Bieber

Yeah I agree. I would like all trades rejected. Jb just wants it to go through cause he traded James Frawley and in sportal he's worthless

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on February 21, 2014, 09:15:57 AM
Yeah I agree. I would like all trades rejected. Jb just wants it to go through cause he traded James Frawley and in sportal he's worthless

And you only want them rejected cos you didnt make any trades and are getting scared ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 21, 2014, 09:21:08 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 21, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

And you only want them rejected cos you didnt make any trades and are getting scared ;)
Nah.

Ringo

Moving this discussion to the trades thread -

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,85051.1470.html

Please feel free to continue debate in there as there will be a controversial ruling made there.

Football Factory

Welcome to Sportal Dream Team

Once again in season 2014 we bring you a comprehensive & unique points system, where you'll play as selector and coach, scoring points based on an accurate representation of player performances, including contested/uncontested possessions, clangers and more.

Vinny

Once again, meaning they will have the same unique one they had before......

Football Factory

Quote from: Vinny on February 23, 2014, 11:06:22 AM
Once again, meaning they will have the same unique one they had before......
That's the way it reads to me

Vinny

If we get the old scoring system would you regret leaving?