2014 British Scoring System

Started by Ringo, February 01, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on February 11, 2014, 09:22:04 PM
Option 1 is definitely my preference I'd that's fine with you Ringo. And like kb said, its not big deal waiting a few days for results. Even if we have to wait the week its doesn't matter. Whether or not your team won the previous week shouldn't have any real bearing on the following weeks team selection.

i'm not arguing just pointing out it's about what each player scored not if your team won

as long as results are up by lockout it's fine

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on February 11, 2014, 09:25:39 PM
Option 1 is definitely my preference I'd that's fine with you Ringo. And like kb said, its not big deal waiting a few days for results. Even if we have to wait the week its doesn't matter. Whether or not your team won the previous week shouldn't have any real bearing on the following weeks team selection.
Dunno, I like to be cut-throat at the selection table. Non-performers can be axed.  :o

Based on your personal viewing and their DT/SC scores you should have some idea how they scored ;) besides, the stats are available to everyone so if you're feeling really brutal you can add up the scores of those non-performers and axe them at will :P

Same goes for your comment KB ^

Nige

Quote from: elephants on February 11, 2014, 09:30:18 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 11, 2014, 09:25:39 PM
Dunno, I like to be cut-throat at the selection table. Non-performers can be axed.  :o

Based on your personal viewing and their DT/SC scores you should have some idea how they scored ;) besides, the stats are available to everyone so if you're feeling really brutal you can add up the scores of those non-performers and axe them at will :P

Same goes for your comment KB ^
Don't worry, not like I'll be acting on my words.

I don't exactly have the depth to be so ruthless.  :P

Ringo

Unless specifically requested I will not be providing all players scores for each team for each week. Will add to tome taken to provide results as Board does not allow cut and paste of excel into thread so more manipulations required.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Ringo on February 11, 2014, 09:33:40 PM
Unless specifically requested I will not be providing all players scores for each team for each week. Will add to tome taken to provide results as Board does not allow cut and paste of excel into thread so more manipulations required.

yeah was wondering about that but we can just look at stats ourselves to see how our depth players went

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 11, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

yeah was wondering about that but we can just look at stats ourselves to see how our depth players went
Yeah, we're not expecting that much from you Ringo. If we're after that stuff, we can do that part ourselves.

JBs-Hawks

Any chance you can provide the spreadsheet to us so we can work our own out if we so chose?

Ringo

Still trying to sort it out JB May give a tutorial though here how to do it yourself.  Have it worked out on paper but just need to test it when i get some real data.

Justin Bieber

I would like option 3. I don't want the admin doing twice the work when the lower scoring will make it a closer comp and would make us a lot more competitive in the World cup etc.

In saying that, for the sake of the Badgers, option 1 would be ideal 8)

Ringo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 11, 2014, 09:35:02 PM

If however you have specicific requests about a couple of players on your list I will be able to answer requests via PM if that suits as well.

ossie85

Just showing my appreciation for Ringo...

Vote 1 for Ringo - God of Awesome.

Ringo

Can coaches who have not voted please do so ASAP. Only 11 coaches voted so far and 2 options are very close together so would like to see all given the opportunity to have a say.

If any one can contact Jukes and get a vote from him I will accept a PM.

We have 3 teams without a coach as well so effectively we are seeking 15 votes. However if Tabs or Colliwobblers wish to have a say please PM me.

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on February 13, 2014, 10:42:51 AM
Can coaches who have not voted please do so ASAP. Only 11 coaches voted so far and 2 options are very close together so would like to see all given the opportunity to have a say.

If any one can contact Jukes and get a vote from him I will accept a PM.

We have 3 teams without a coach as well so effectively we are seeking 15 votes. However if Tabs or Colliwobblers wish to have a say please PM me.
Maybe PM his assistant Kellogscrunchynut on his behalf.

ossie85

I'd also have no problem with Ringo having the deciding vote if it is close

(btw - believe I have replied.. I hope!)

SydneyRox

Quote from: ossie85 on February 13, 2014, 11:06:09 AM

I'd also have no problem with Ringo having the deciding vote if it is close

Concur