2014 British Scoring System

Started by Ringo, February 01, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Is it asking for a password will PM you.

Nige

Okay, I've had a look but as I'm pretty new to UF myself I'm not sure how we can do this.

What we could do is use the scoring system UF has (obviously gonna contain a bit of manual work) and then add in our own scores for certain stats? Unfortunately, we can't add it in to the UF scoring system because they don't allow it.

So we could make CP +4 and UCP +2, Clangers -5 (as it was in Sportal)?

Ringo

Then Nigey we go back to the having to downlaod the stats from somewhere as well so no real saving in time.. My take is we use Ultimate Sports as is or I keep working on the Sportal system.  That will have to be decided when voting,

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on February 11, 2014, 01:50:17 PM
Then Nigey we go back to the having to downlaod the stats from somewhere as well so no real saving in time.. My take is we use Ultimate Sports as is or I keep working on the Sportal system.  That will have to be decided when voting,
Ah okay... I'd really like to have the use of CP, UCP and clangers if we can...

Torpedo10

Guys, just thought I'd alert everyone to the fact that Maxims is joining the Magic team as a Co-Coach ( hopefully!).Ringo,lease check your PMs.

Football Factory

Quote from: whatlez on February 11, 2014, 12:27:12 AM
Quote from: elephants on February 11, 2014, 12:17:20 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 11, 2014, 12:04:46 AM
Quote from: elephants on February 10, 2014, 11:33:49 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 10, 2014, 10:29:35 PM
It's either the old sportal scores or a game we know about.

This other shower is just unpredictable and unfair

Explain to me how changing to SS is any different to changing to SC (apart from the fact changing to SS hurt your team and SC helps it.)
I don't know if SC helps it, I just want a scoring system I know.

Even if it means Worlds 2.0?
Fuvk Worlds. I see this as a game where we get scores to play the game. Don't even care if it's the same
Sorry Ele  :(  but i agree.

Nige

If worst comes to worst, and that means becoming Worlds 2.0, then I rather that than have no competition.

Ringo

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 11, 2014, 04:25:00 PM
Guys, just thought I'd alert everyone to the fact that Maxims is joining the Magic team as a Co-Coach ( hopefully!).Ringo,lease check your PMs.
Onto it Torp vote will go it when the next vote on scoring goes out as well.  been really tied up trying to sort something out and apologise for that.

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on February 11, 2014, 05:35:30 PM
If worst comes to worst, and that means becoming Worlds 2.0, then I rather that than have no competition.

I'd be fine for there to still be a comp but I would probably step down as coach. No point being in two identical comps when I'm already involved in 100 others.

Nige

Quote from: elephants on February 11, 2014, 05:49:42 PM

I'd be fine for there to still be a comp but I would probably step down as coach. No point being in two identical comps when I'm already involved in 100 others.
I hear ya.

Just sell me Mark on your way out.  ;)

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on February 11, 2014, 05:52:29 PM

I hear ya.

Haha I'd probably just slide down to assistant and let Spite and Rico takeover :P

Nige

Quote from: elephants on February 11, 2014, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 11, 2014, 05:52:29 PM

I hear ya.

Haha I'd probably just slide down to assistant and let Spite and Rico takeover :P
:(

Vinny

Come on Ele hang around, I'm not in Worlds :(

Justin Bieber

If you do, I will all respect.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on February 11, 2014, 06:04:02 PM

If you do, I will all respect.

Huh?