Big bodied Carlton midfielder Patrick Cripps ready to take place in Blues engine

Started by Ricochet, January 14, 2014, 05:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/bigbodied-carlton-midfielder-patrick-cripps-ready-to-take-place-in-blues-engine-room/story-e6frf3e3-1226801658871?from=public_rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

PATRICK Cripps is on a fast track into the Carlton midfield.

Physically, the strong-bodied clearance machine is already feeling a level of comfort locking horns with his Blues' teammates this pre-season.

Instead of spending hours in the gym like many other young draftees, Cripps helped steel his body for the AFL by hauling sheep and filling grain bins on the family farm in rural Western Australia.

truBLUE

This is one recruit I'm looking forward to watch this year is he set for only a mid role or maybe a fwd role also ?

mezzoculo

Blues have depth on their list so he'll have to earn a spot. Not so sure we'll see him early.

RiOtChEsS

Looked strong and poised versus North in the practice match, stood up thru tackles and disposed of the pill well 8)

Vinny

Would be nice to see him line up Round 1 for fantasy reasons, but I don't think he will. :(

EDIT: With Carrazzo and Juddy out, he might actually but who knows. :o

Ricochet

Yeh thats interesting now Vin. Hope he gets a crack to show what he can do.

RiOtChEsS

B4 those injuries i didnt think there was room in our 22, now i think he may play 16-18 games this year average around 60...

More importantly a star extractor of the future for us 8)

Vinny

Yeah for sure, will be a freak in time.

Sure is Ric, let's see how he goes this NAB game tomorrow.

blue

Don't know much about cripps but if he is another big bodied mid, is there room in the team for him and bell