Main Menu

Quote of the Day

Started by Ringo, January 09, 2014, 02:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

To keep up my reputation as the Gandolf award winner I will be placing a daily quote here for you all to read and start your day off.

Bit late for today but here is todays quote:

"If you do not love me I shall not be loved If I do not love you I shall not love."  Samuel Beckett

Nige

Vinny

Sweeeet. Ali quotes are the best ;)

Justin Bieber

Why quote others, when I can quote myself?

Nige

Quote for tomorrow: "Watch out for Whatlez" - Luke Whatley.  ;D

Dudge

Quote from: Ringo on January 09, 2014, 02:00:38 PM
To keep up my reputation as the Gandolf award winner I will be placing a daily quote here for you all to read and start your day off.

Bit late for today but here is todays quote:

"If you do not love me I shall not be loved If I do not love you I shall not love."  Samuel Beckett

Tomorrows a day, when love is free, if I don't love you, you won't love me --Dudge

Honey Badger

Laverne: "God works all things for good." Romans, 8:28

Dr. Cox: "Bull dinky." Perry Cox, 6'1, Buck 85 after lunch

Noz

The ultimate purpose of life is giving, start giving and see the joy of giving - Narayanan Krishnan

tor01doc

Ringo

Todays Quote

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." Martin Luther King Jr

Justin Bieber

Today's quote:

'I am whatlez'

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: tor01doc on January 10, 2014, 12:27:06 AM
Qoute?  :o

haha I didn't even notice til you said that.

today's quote: if you can't do something right, get someone else to do it - Unknown

Nige

Might drop one from my man Albert Einstein.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

BratPack

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know that this is not true" - Robert Wilensky

Bill Manspeaker

Nathan Lyon is shower - BratPack