List Assesment (crows supporter BTW but i like doing it )

Started by phil5158, December 24, 2013, 01:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil5158

so i was having a looks at the current list and i saw that the bulldogs have a very promosing future and there's lots to look forward to for the supporters. In my opinion i think they'll be challenging for a premiership between 2015 onwards but possibly 2014 you might laugh but i think anything is possible for any teams (except stkilda and GWS)

looking through the balance between experience and youth is very steady and promosing

First of all you have the good experienced group

Griffen
Cooney
Murphy
Boyd
Picken
Minson
Giansaricusa
Morris
Higgins
Crameri

they all will be great mentors to the up and coming youngsters one's i think are very talented and are important for your clubs future are

Liberatore
Dalhuas
Wallis
Roughead
Macrae
Smith
Talia
Hunter
Hrovat
Darley
Bontempelli
Smith
Stringer

For me i rate this as a future elite group i think most of them are showing good signs and they're mostly only 18- 20 years old now that is great.

This is probably the best list i have seen the bullldogs have in a long time i think its good now you might disagree but you'll see them transform in the next 5 years. Pretty scary i know the crows struggle with them but best of luck anyway.

List Grade: C+ i think mccartney knows what he is doing and will build this club to what they should be. Even if the bulldogs were to make a prelim in future i think they'll do it this time.

Doggoneit

nice write up Phil

We have traded/drafted very stategicaly in the last 3 years and now have a very promising list.

As you stated there is a very good age profile and mix between experience and youth

The list is now also very robust across all lines. Our biggest deficiency still remains experienced tall forwards and defenders, so we need Jones/Talia/Campbell to step up.

I have also been able to come up with a team of 23yo or less that comfortably fills all lines and key positions with most of them already tasting senior football and showing promise (and that doesn't include this years draftees).

From what I see Macca is creating a juggernaut and we can look forward to many years of finals footy under his reign.