Main Menu

Jacob Ballard.

Started by anchorman, December 04, 2013, 08:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Ffs mate, yes he is a true CHF but now he's not.

Fyfe will never be a CHF. End of discussion.

anchorman

Not trolling I am a Dockers member and have been since day one.
Just opening a discussion here.Isn't that what the idea of this site is!!
Isn't a forum a place to discuss something.Fancy a Hawthorn supporter on the Dockers web site telling a Dockers Member he is a troll.Maybe you should just but out and go back to Tasmania.

Vinny

Settle down fellas.

By the way, what kind of comeback is "but out and go back to Tasmania.." ? ??? :P

JBs-Hawks

Im not the one who wont listen to reason and i believe your fellow docker supporters agree that fyfe is a mid not a CHF.

And i have never been to Tassie thanks, SA born and bred.

anchorman

Isn't that where they play from.Isn't that their major sponsor!!!
Ok maybe out of line but how can a Hawthorn supporter bag me.
As I said I opened it up as a discussion point and seems that the only ones to dispute and want to bag me are non Dockers followers.
S

JBs-Hawks

Why does it matter who we support? Fyfe is one of my favourite players outside of the Hawks!

anchorman

It is a freaking discussion. You have your point ,I have mine,You are the one angry about it not me.
It is my club I am talking about.I would like some of the supporters of the club to make comment,not have Hawthorn and Carlton supporters telling me to stop trolling and arguing with me.

Ziplock

Open it for discussion, and then just ignore the opinions of anyone who argues with you, then hacking on them and saying their opinions are invalid because they support another team? 

Fancy a fremantle supporter thinking he knows everything about gumbleton, considering he's been playing for essendon, and incredibly sporadically due to injuries. (This being said, JB has been mostly  trolling and stirring shower, he should either piss off because of that -not because he's a hawks supporter- or start contributing to the discussion again :P )

190cm and 88kg doesn't seem big enough for a CHF for me. That extra couple of cm and 12kg makes a huge difference between him and pavlich, and I think that putting on that bulk would be detrimental to some of fyfe's strongest attributes as a player.

You were talking about known quantities before: Fyfe isn't a known quantity at CHF. Fact is, he would need to get significantly bigger to take the role efficiently, and it isn't known how that extra bulk would play out on his game- we've seen several instances before where putting on too much muscle has decreased a player's effectiveness.

However, he is a (relatively) known quantity in the midfield, and an extremely good midfielder. You're better off using someone like gumby to plug the hole pav leaves while you develop other forwards rather than sacrifice a key component of your midfield. Fact is, the midfield is predominately where games are won and loss- without a midfield feeding the ball forwards,  goals can't be scored anyway.

Ziplock

Why does it matter what team we support? #discrimination

Yeah, we mightn't see as many freo games as you, but that doesn't automatically make our opinions invalid.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: anchorman on December 04, 2013, 10:22:49 PM
It is a freaking discussion. You have your point ,I have mine,You are the one angry about it not me.
It is my club I am talking about.I would like some of the supporters of the club to make comment,not have Hawthorn and Carlton supporters telling me to stop trolling and arguing with me.

Haha I think your the only one that has put any emotion into these posts, no anger on my behalf ;)

And we have discussed, we have given reasons why Fyfe wont play CHF, you just dismiss them because it seems to be your way or the highway.

This forum is for all to use and discuss together, whether we be Freo, Hawks or Carlton, heck we even allow crows supporters on here.

TeeJay

Yeah I agree with anchorman, need to prepare for the future. Sandi will retire soon as well so I reckon ballantyne needs to start playing ruck

Ziplock

Maybe Fyfe could be trialled at CHF in NAB, or against shower teams when pav is having a rest, but honestly with the size he is now, and considering he has a record of shoulder injuries if I remember correctly, I really don't think putting him up against some of the monster CHBs would be advisable.

anchorman

But to call me a troll on my own forum!!
I am not ignoring the opinnions of others just asking for clarification of who they see as replacements for Pavlich.All they keep saying is Fyfe is more valuable as a Mid.I agree he is a very very good mid,but....
Ok started a topic been hi jacked.Will pack a  sad and retire LOL.

_wato

Hahahah and now Ziplock has shut him down.

Mate, we both said basically the same thing and you didn't respond to half of what I wrote? You answered what you wanted to hear and then wrote your answer to it.

Vinny

Haha we aren't getting angry at you mate. Just chill for abit, we see where you are coming from but still cannot see Fyfe becoming a CHF, he is a midfielder only IMO.

This thread has not been hijacked, just cause its a Freo board doesn't mean only Freo fans can comment.