WXV Rookie Draft 2013

Started by ossie85, November 25, 2013, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on December 08, 2013, 05:21:01 PM
Ossie I note Jesse O'Brien is still on the list he should be taken of as he is playing SANFL for North Adelaide next year. So we are back to even numbers.

From Lions website
O'Brien was an unfortunate casualty of the Lions list squeeze, so trained with Adelaide in the hope of being selected in one of the AFL Drafts. Unfortunately he was overlooked, however he will remain in his home state of South Australia and represent SANFL side North Adelaide in 2014.

Cheers Ringo!

That makes us very tentatively placed :/

Nige

Might have to bring in that list cull (from 41 to 40) in sooner (as in now).

Ringo

Know it will be very tight and if we have to to even the comp maybe all coaches are required to delist a senior player from their list when it ocuurs. The joys of an Administrator.

CrowsFan

If we are cutting the senior list from 41 to 40 now the easiest way to do it would be everyone has to nominate 1 player to be moved from the senior list to the rookie list. We then all get one pick less in the rookie draft...

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 08, 2013, 05:35:37 PM
If we are cutting the senior list from 41 to 40 now the easiest way to do it would be everyone has to nominate 1 player to be moved from the senior list to the rookie list. We then all get one pick less in the rookie draft...

^ this sounds the way to go.

But we don't need to decide now. Keep it as it is now, but if we don't get an even spread, will ask people to delist a rookie and demote a senior player.

elephants

I really under-delisted so would be happy to drop someone from NDT :P

CrowsFan

So this draft is off to a roaring start...

elephants

It should really slow down, I am struggling to keep up!

Toga

Ready to pick when pot does! :)

elephants

As long as you don't take our lads, good work ;)

pothead

The warriors will take max king

elephants

Master Q

Thunder will take Sam Gray from Port Adelaide  :)

Toga

Ok we'll have Sam Gray.

Runner up in the SANFL B&F last year, averaging 105.5 DT in the seniors playing in the middle. Might be a pure mid next year but will get M/F DPP in the future as I see him playing on a HFF for the Power if he can break in to the side.

This guy can play! 8)

Toga

Oops, doubled up on Q's post... Well you can't fault our excitement in getting Sammy Gray :P