Big Bash League Fantasy BB03

Started by Windigo, November 25, 2013, 10:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 21, 2013, 10:34:42 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 21, 2013, 10:32:58 PM
So I have Moises on my bench... I can't bring in Hafeez cause the Gades have already played :( Who are others bringing in? A cheapie in Lawford who shouldn't get a gig? Someone else?

Yea got the big C on Lawford myself :P

Just checked and Lawford ain't in the 13 man squad! Sa-weet! Kinda wish I chucked a VC loophole around now though :s

KoopKicka

Curly

Finch 52
Warner (C) 188
White 65
Cosgrove 38
Cooper (Bench)

Lawford
Wright 110
Henriques 108 (Bench)

Keiswetter (Neville)

Murali 40
Nannes 12
NCN
Vettori
Herrick (Bench)

Happy with Cosgrove as i swapped hughes/hussey for Warner/Cosgrove.Will get Lawford in so Henriques score counts.Will just trust Keiswetter i think.Happy with Nannes still got it just a bit unlucky.Think im doing so/so a bit of luck involved

DK1981

Sorry if this has been asked already...but can you get more than 1 auto emergency? Say if I have 2 players in my starting XI out, do both players get an auto emergency score?

Curly

Players who do not play in any given round and score 0 on your starting 11, will automatically be replaced by the player on your bench in their matching position only. Therefore, you'll have up to one "automatic emergency" for each position available. Note that players who actually take part in a match and receive a score of 0 or a negative score will not be replaced.

DK1981

Adamant

444 with Hales, Birt, Kieswetter, Vettori and Coulter-Nile to come.

I brought in Lawford for Botha also to take Henriques' 108. Lawford has no chance of playing right?

KoopKicka

Quote from: Adamant on December 21, 2013, 11:11:30 PM
444 with Hales, Birt, Kieswetter, Vettori and Coulter-Nile to come.

I brought in Lawford for Botha also to take Henriques' 108. Lawford has no chance of playing right?

Not in the 13 man squad :)

Master Q

Haven't been that committed to this and didn't manage to see tonight's game but I'll watch highlights later.

Anyway I'm on 358 from 6 including captain.

Hales, Cutting, Hopes, Coulter-Nile and that Kieswetter guy to come.

PowerBug

shower, Ajantha Mendis didn't play, and he was my skipper. :'( Oh well, just got to take Luke Wright's 110 then. :P
From tonight Had Bopara 91, Woakes 40, and will loophole to get Khawaja's 66 on the field, taking my tally to 509/6 + C. :)
A Port supporter with a full set of his own teeth
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

GoLions

Why is mine saying that Steve Smith scored 0? He played and scored 22 runs which isn't great, but still.

elephants

Just went Marsh to Lawford :P Now I get Henriques 108 :D

Tossing up between Birt and Hales for the VC, the C will go to Marsh.

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions16 on December 22, 2013, 02:04:53 AM
Why is mine saying that Steve Smith scored 0? He played and scored 22 runs which isn't great, but still.
I have the same problem with Hussey who was my Captain and showing 0 and then doubling Finch's score who was my VC.  Do not mind but it is not correct.

BB67th

Quote from: PowerBug on December 22, 2013, 12:34:34 AM
shower, Ajantha Mendis didn't play, and he was my skipper. :'( Oh well, just got to take Luke Wright's 110 then. :P
From tonight Had Bopara 91, Woakes 40, and will loophole to get Khawaja's 66 on the field, taking my tally to 509/6 + C. :)
Don't think Mendis is playing until round 3.

Windigo