Stand Alone VFL Team.

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, November 11, 2013, 04:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

so Hampsons in the AFL best 22?

Toga

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 01, 2013, 01:01:40 AM
so Hampsons in the AFL best 22?

I think he will be as Ivvy struggled at some points last year by himself and we want to keep Vickery up forwards as much as possible rather than in the ruck.

TheAnt

We didn't use pick 32 on him to wittle in the reserves.

TheAnt

Quote from: quinny88 on November 30, 2013, 11:57:31 PM
I don't think they will have the team chemistry to be a contender straight away but that is a good looking seconds team. Would probably flog Melbourne :P
Really? It would have better chemistry than Coburg did i'd suggest.

Nige

I think our VFL team will be right up there.

quinny88

Quote from: TheAnt on December 01, 2013, 11:24:25 AM
I don't think they will have the team chemistry to be a contender straight away but that is a good looking seconds team. Would probably flog Melbourne :P

Yea that's not saying much though lol.
I dunno I just figure it will take a bit to get the team gelling. New coaches, game plan, team mates etc

TheAnt

Quote from: quinny88 on December 01, 2013, 04:00:36 PM

I dunno I just figure it will take a bit to get the team gelling. New coaches, game plan, team mates etc
Same coaches, same Richmond game plan and hopefully the team is still for the most part Richmond listed players.

quinny88

Quote from: TheAnt on December 01, 2013, 04:58:04 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on December 01, 2013, 04:00:36 PM

Same coaches, same Richmond game plan and hopefully the team is still for the most part Richmond listed players.
Most of these guys played for coburg last year so it's not the same gameplay they are used to? The coaches will also be different that they had last year. Not from Richmond but from Coburg.

quinny88

Also mcqualter is another one u left out of the team. Did I hear he was going to be a playing coach of some sort? Not entirely sure

Jroo

Quote from: quinny88 on December 02, 2013, 02:17:50 PM
Also mcqualter is another one u left out of the team. Did I hear he was going to be a playing coach of some sort? Not entirely sure
Yeah I'm pretty sure he is.

Kellogscrunchynut

Sounds like we got some pretty young coaching staff within out ranks along with Max Bailey.

TheAnt

Quote from: quinny88 on December 02, 2013, 02:17:50 PM
Coach first, player second, not good enough to push anyone out of that team.

TeeJay

Not sure if you guys are taking the Mickey or not?  :o that team will get smacked most weeks.

Nige

Quote from: TeeJay on December 02, 2013, 09:34:03 PM
Not sure if you guys are taking the Mickey or not?  :o that team will get smacked most weeks.
C'mon Teej mate, let's not say anything we'll regret.  :P

TeeJay

Quote from: NigeyS on December 02, 2013, 09:36:16 PM
Quote from: TeeJay on December 02, 2013, 09:34:03 PM
C'mon Teej mate, let's not say anything we'll regret.  :P

Happy to be proved wrong but that's just a team full of kids.  They will struggle for a year or 2