Main Menu

excellent trade period

Started by jimmytigs, October 26, 2013, 07:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmytigs

this is the best & smartest ive seen the saints in years,got 3 young players who wanted to come to us & another very good player with heaps to prove,2 big defenders suring up our greatest deficiency.Lost mcevoy which is a bit of a shame but surely our goddard compensation pick & a former top 10 draft pick in longer can replace him ok.No problem losing nds,hes a skilled player with ball in hand out to the side of where the hard ball is & that was great on the end of a team winning most games,but tag him & hes worse than murphy & all the other softies who cant handle a hard tag,hes 30+ on top of that.

Ledger out was a bit iffy but i guess if they werent gonna play him anyway then might as well get rid of him,he must have butchered the ball because he certainly knew how to get it.Speaking of butchering the ball,please please make gilbert the captain of sandringham & leave him there,should have traded him for josh bruce,got to keep fisher so with new defenders he can go back to his running backman role for his last couple seasons,like to see Jolly at the club also.Now saints please dont screw up picks 3/18/19.Surely out of aish billings & kelly we will have our choice of 2 of them after gws snap up boyd & 1 of them.With an easier fixture i really cant see the saints going backwards in 2014,at least if they do i wont blame the off the field team this season.