Main Menu

2014 Team Lists

Started by Ringo, October 23, 2013, 02:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

I see i still have Lower,Davies and Davey on my list.. thought i delisted them ?

Ringo

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 01, 2013, 11:00:20 AM
I see i still have Lower,Davies and Davey on my list.. thought i delisted them ?
I have lefty them on the list until you take the compo picks for them. Just a management matter for me.

Football Factory

Quote from: Ringo on December 01, 2013, 02:10:38 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 01, 2013, 11:00:20 AM
I have lefty them on the list until you take the compo picks for them. Just a management matter for me.

Okay, thanks Ringo

Ringo

IMPORTANT FOR ALL COACHES TO READ

I have done a random check on some delistings and found that there are still some teams with de-listed players on their lists.  As I have said it is your responsibility to request compo picks by tomorrow night in the Rookie Draft thread.

If you do not do this then you will be playing with a reduced list as i do not have the time to check over 100 delistings in all teams.

Over to you to compllete and advise any errors and delisting.

kilbluff1985

i'm 99.9% sure Birminghams players are all on AFL lists but you have me worried now :-\

Nige

Duigan is up in the air, but otherwise all the Lobsters boys are fine.

I assume this announcement is probably directed at the coaches who aren't as active as others such as Torp, Nails, tabs etc.

Ringo

I will post this link here so you can check for thos that are unaware and to enable check

http://www.afl.com.au/news/features/retirements-and-delistings

Vinny

Ringo I just realised that Zac Tuohy is still on the Bunnies list but also on ours! :o

Ringo

Thanks Vinny will have to check and adjust Bunnies Touhy was traded to you for pick 30.

Vinny

All good, yes that is correct.

Justin Bieber

Not sure how it happened. But Andrew Swallow is back on the Badgers list haha.

Vinny

Quote from: whatlez on February 18, 2014, 07:56:24 PM
Not sure how it happened. But Andrew Swallow is back on the Badgers list haha.
Hahaha he clearly wants to be at the Owls.  ::)

Justin Bieber

Also half the Dragon's list is a part the Leeches list.

Ringo

Thanks for that guys

Have reposted all teams as I have them - Can not work out how this happened either as I was only working in the thread.

Could all coaches recheck the OP and advise me by PM or in this thread of any errors still

I will verify and then update if necessary,

Nige

The Rams are fine.

Just a note to rename the team as such in the OP.

Obviously will have to be edited again after trades.