Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 08, 2013, 05:32:34 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 08, 2013, 03:38:10 PM
Quote from: stew42 on October 08, 2013, 03:35:57 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on October 08, 2013, 03:12:36 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 08, 2013, 03:01:45 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on October 08, 2013, 03:00:48 PM
I'd say that Fremantle missed the boat with getting a Key forward in the last 2 years. With no Jesse White, the next best option is just to get Podsiadly for 2 years and wait for someone else to come up.
Reid ;)

And its not like we haven't tried to get one! We through a truck load at Cloke and others
Just can't get them to bloody come over

You will never give up a good enough player for Swans to part with Reid
...I'd take Fyfe...

Fyfe still worth a bit more than Reid lol :(

He is about the only Freo player I think with enough currency to get the deal done though.
Mellington for Reid straight swap  ;) We'll even chuck in Silvagni

Nige

You Freo and Sydney fans are really keen to trade with each other. :P

SydneyRox

I still think my Reid and White for Fyfe was a win/win  8)

valkorum

Barlow for Reid would work but I still wouldnt want that trade.

SydneyRox

Quote from: valkorum on October 08, 2013, 07:06:41 PM
Barlow for Reid would work but I still wouldnt want that trade.

Barlow is a fantastic player but no way Swans would straight swap for Reid

Ricochet

Yeo now in out sights.

WCE offered a 3rd round pick for him and Brissie don't want a bar of it. They're after a 2nd round

Nige

This might be a stupid question, but I don't really follow Freo too closely, where would Yeo fit into the side?

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on October 09, 2013, 02:47:09 PM
This might be a stupid question, but I don't really follow Freo too closely, where would Yeo fit into the side?

I agree, wouldnt be best 22 at Freo

(._.)

Quote from: NigeyS on October 09, 2013, 02:47:09 PM

I don't think we need him. You would think he'd get more opportunities at West Coast.

Nige

The Eagles back 6 is pretty settled too though you would think...

Hurn, Glass, Waters, Mackenzie, Butler and Schofield (I think that's it unless I've missed somebody ??? :-X).

Ricochet

Ours is more settled...

Spurr Dawson Duffield
Johnson McPharlin CPearce

I don't think he would slot straight into our 22. Would be up against Spurr, Clancee, Sutcliffe and Duffield for the smaller defender's role. Might allow Clancee to maybe get a midfield role again like 2012. I doubt that would happen next year though

(._.)

Mailman the 2nd

Brisbane are on the brim losing almost every single player they've drafted in the last 3 years which is why I imagine that they're putting a line in the sand here.

Would have a chance in Freo's back 6, but I honestly can't see much for him in WA

Nige

I guess with Waters being injured a fair bit and Glass getting older, Yeo would eventually slot in.

Ricochet

Knew I was forgetting something! Kept thinking it was a smaller player but yeh it was Ibbo. He can play on small forwards also