Levi Greenwood
North Melbourne
Position: Midfielder
2013 Starting Price: 244,000
2013 Finishing Price: 397,000
2013 Games Played: 6
2013 Average: 92.17
2013 Highest Score: 120 vs Essendon Round 21
2013 Lowest Score: 69 vs GWS Round 14 (tagging role)

2012 Games: 5 Average 45.6
2011 Games 13 Average 57.6

Levi Greenwood is known as a inside ball winner/tagger who, after his first two years, has struggled to cement his place in North's best 22. But since Swallow has been injured he has performed remarkably well, and, tagging at the same time! I think, with Swallow out for half of next year, this guy is going to explode, the only thing turning me off is price, but should get a 10 percent discount for the amount of games he has played. Broke out in limited games this year, and I reckon, if he can keep Brad McKenzie out the team, should go absolujtely bang, Im locking him in if at a half decent price, but wont be. Doesnt score as well in DT as he does in SC as he is a inside player. That 92 average tempts me too much.

Verdict:A 92 average and Swallow out makes me excited, price only issue. I will be watching very keenly pre-season

Estimated Average based on my biased opinion: 100-105

Im back for this year, even though LF has done a stack of them, any requests PM me!

blewy09

Don't think so.
Wont be keeping Mckenzie out of the team.

Ricochet

Man this guy can find the footy. So much ability but can't get a regular gig. Any other North supporters think he is safe in the 22 with Swallow out? If so, I will go close to starting him if priced well

BB67th

I've been a fan of big Levi ever since he all showed us how to safely put on our track pants :P

He is a quality player and I really hope he gets an extended run in the team. His inside work is quality.

Judd Magic

No room for Levi in my midfield next year when I am going to be starting with Ablett, Pendles, Selwood, Dangerfield, Watson   8)

Vinny

KoopKicka

Footyrulz

One word, NO

Could average anything from 50-90.

roo boys!

Yeah he's a very good little inside nuggety player, and along with Hine our only taggers.

tbh I still don't see him playing 22 but you never know what will happen with injuries etc to open the door. Should start with Swallow out but will be interesting to see who gets pushed out and where Luke McDonald along with other recruits slot in.

Another thing to keep in mind is if we land Dal Santo that all of a sudden has Dal, Basti, Cunners, Ziebell, Wells, Harvey, McDonald, Hine, McKenzie etc all competing for spots

Torpedo10

He is unlikely to be in my starting team, if he can get into North's 22 and prove himself he may become a lowly priced upgrade option.

KoopKicka

;D Called it 8)

So, 2013 was Chad Wingard, 2014 was Levi Greenwood, who will be 2015? :o

Mr.Craig

roo boys!

Yeah very good get mate!

If you could predict one of my WXV players to break out in 2015 that would be fantastic.

Ricochet

Pkbaldy

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 25, 2014, 12:14:18 AM
;D Called it 8)

So, 2013 was Chad Wingard, 2014 was Levi Greenwood, who will be 2015? :o

Luke Dunstan!