AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

i got to go to dancing with my 3yo be back around lunch time, sorry for the inevitable delay will pick as soon as i am home if nost has by then.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Noz on November 23, 2013, 10:18:10 AM
3 people on my list

6 spots to go

Had a dream I drafted one of those guys

Survive guys survive

Was one of them Honeychurch? :P

Noz

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 23, 2013, 10:20:21 AM
Quote from: Noz on November 23, 2013, 10:18:10 AM
3 people on my list

6 spots to go

Had a dream I drafted one of those guys

Survive guys survive

Was one of them Honeychurch? :P

Yes so was Fuller.

Honeychurch really should of gone top 25 judging by the team he went to and his skills.

I started with 5 now down to 3  :(

nostradamus

next guy, and last pick, for the Crabs is ......... Cameron Giles

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Jroo

Hey guys, I'm going away for tomorrow for a week.
My next two picks are 78ND (rookie upgrade) and Rook 1. I have pm'ed Colli and BB asking for them to pick for me. They know who I'll select and hopefully I'm back before my next pick (rook 55) if I'm not I'll have my phone and I guess I'll have to pick then. Cheers

Memphistopheles

Just woke up to find that no-one had taken any of the guys on my list with the previous picks which makes this one another tough choice.

There's four guys I would love to take here and although I think the guy I'm picking will last until my next pick he's the one I would be most disappointed with if he was gone.

So welcome to Taiwan Jake Barrett.

This is another left-field choice given the AFL draft order but had he been available I believe he would have gone Top 30. He is a very good looking inside midfielder who has drawn comparisons to Kieran Jack - mainly because he's the second cousin of some former NRL legend.

He's also Bruest's second cousin and we all know how he turned out. GWS' first NSW scholarship player turned out well (not sure if I can mention him as he's not on an AXV list atm) but only went on their rookie whereas Barrett goes straight onto the main list.

Aside from being a good inside midfielder I watched his highlights package and he has a great eye for goal which will be handy in this game.

Jroo

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 23, 2013, 12:37:14 PM
Just woke up to find that no-one had taken any of the guys on my list with the previous picks which makes this one another tough choice.

There's four guys I would love to take here and although I think the guy I'm picking will last until my next pick he's the one I would be most disappointed with if he was gone.

So welcome to Taiwan Jake Barrett.

This is another left-field choice given the AFL draft order but had he been available I believe he would have gone Top 30. He is a very good looking inside midfielder who has drawn comparisons to Kieran Jack - mainly because he's the second cousin of some former NRL legend.

He's also Bruest's second cousin and we all know how he turned out. GWS' first NSW scholarship player turned out well (not sure if I can mention him as he's not on an AXV list atm) but only went on their rookie whereas Barrett goes straight onto the main list.

Aside from being a good inside midfielder I watched his highlights package and he has a great eye for goal which will be handy in this game.
Very nice, I was optimistically hoping he would last until late in the rookie draft  :P

JBs-Hawks

Go with a bit of a rougie here.

Jonathon Freeman

Memphistopheles

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 23, 2013, 12:43:04 PM
Go with a bit of a rougie here.

Jonathon Freeman

Great pick. He was one of the 4 I was considering. Key forward at the Lions should get plenty of chances. Onlywent that late in the draft because he was an academy/zone player, like Barrett.

Justin Bieber

Freeman will struggle to get games.

Everyone knows who Jroo is taking with Rookie 1 :P

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on November 23, 2013, 12:49:48 PM
Freeman will struggle to get games.

Everyone knows who Jroo is taking with Rookie 1 :P
Well I've made it no secret that I need a ruckman.
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,68409.msg900608.html#msg900608

Justin Bieber

Hey I got a question...

I got Nat pick 54 and 70 right. I want to use 70 to promote, but I want to skip 54. So should I just use 54 to promote and then skip 70? But I want to skip 54 so I get rookie 54 instead of compo picks ??