Cash league scams

Started by Richoricho, September 11, 2013, 01:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richoricho

Hi all,

Just wanted to post here that I joined a cash league that i won (yay) via this site started by 'Andrewcich'
By all accounts the guy has pocketed the cash. Yeah I'm a chum!
On the off chance anyone knows the guy perhaps ask him to pay up?
For those that don't well, don't join a league of his next year

Cheers!

Nails

You joined a cash league of a bloke who has like 20 posts half of which are about cash leagues?

There is no reputable reason to believe him that I can see.

Why the flower would you trust some random person off the street with your cash as that's essentially what he was? Anybody could make an account with a fake email, make 20 posts and take your cash...

stupid.

ossie85

Btw, because I'm sure it happens, this is why we disapprove of leagues like this being organised. Can get messy real fast, and is technically illegal gambling.

Just reviving this thread cos leagues are about to start soon.....

Noz

Everyone give me 50 bucks and i might make a cash league  :P

Vinny

Haha Noz

Cash leagues are best to be done with close mates or someone you know well in real life. Doing it over the Internet is stupid and you will probably end up getting flowered over.

T Dog

Quote from: Noz on January 24, 2014, 01:12:21 PM

I mailed you $100 Noz in case $50 gets lost in the mail.. Better off safe than sorry I always say... ;D
PS you will know its from me..I marked the front of the envelope with .."careful cash inside"

Noz

Quote from: T Dog on January 24, 2014, 01:32:54 PM
Quote from: Noz on January 24, 2014, 01:12:21 PM

I mailed you $100 Noz in case $50 gets lost in the mail.. Better off safe than sorry I always say... ;D
PS you will know its from me..I marked the front of the envelope with .."careful cash inside"

Cheers ill place you on the V.I.P list i know the blokes who created supercoach so they will give you a few extra trades for the year.

Nails

I could host a cash league if people are interested ;)

Jroo

Unlucky mate, not much you can do though  :-\

Mr.Craig

Iirc the same guy was all over DT Talk last year desperately trying to scam people. Now that's he's had some success he'll probably be back this year under a different name or with some unbelievable sob story about why the money wasn't paid out.

Nails

Quote from: JROO8 on January 24, 2014, 09:12:50 PM

Not unlucky just total stupidity.

Look at the account he trusted his money to.

kilbluff1985

looking forward to being in Quinny's cash comp again :)

Jroo

Quote from: Nails on January 24, 2014, 09:31:27 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on January 24, 2014, 09:12:50 PM

Not unlucky just total stupidity.

Look at the account he trusted his money to.
Yeah I know, it wasn't the best move to trust someone over the internet and with so few posts.
Pretty shower for Richo though.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 28, 2014, 11:40:47 PM
        Every year its the same, dudes join up just to start cash leagues..
    For all members, please be careful giving people your cash.  Its such an easy scam.

**Also I really think the Mods should delete cash league threads, its a bad look for an all ages forum**

Rowan1812

Is this guy Andrew cichello? I joined his cash league and paid $50 to him. I didn't win so assumed the money went to the winner. The winner was the guy who won the whole thing and $50000.