AXVS: DELISTINGS / RETIREMENTS / FA MOVES / TRADES (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

i was torn between passing pick 36 or delisting spud palmer. in the end i delisted spud palmer. surely the clown has had long enough now to learn to kick the ball to the guys wearing the same jumpers as he wears, but seems no he still cant do it yet.

shocked they kept him on the list and delisted miles. thats one i didnt want to delist.

tbagrocks

Delistings from Tibet, Should leave 5 ND and 3 RD picks

seniors
Sam Shaw
Luke Russell
Tom Couch
Josh Growden
Tom Downie
Shaun Edwards

rookies
Brett O'Hanlon
Sam Siggins
Alex Forster

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 09:40:31 PM
Can I get an update on my list post delistings? Some teams have been, but mine seems like it's the norm?
sorry mate missed this request with everything that was going on. your list is up dated on the front page post delistings.

make sure you are happy with it. let me know if not. I will allow a little undertermined period for coaches to work through everything and make a change to their delistings up until probably thursday night early but that will be it.

@ koops thanks for helping people out, wasnt rel sure what you were up to either but can see now you were being helpful so thanks.

@ tbag thanks mate

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 19, 2013, 09:42:10 PM
Ashton Hams 
FINAL DELISTINGS

Andrew Embley
Brad Dick
Setana O'Halpin
Martin Mattner
Aaron Joesph
Justin Hoskin
Alan Didak

ROOKIE PROMOTION

#74 Andrew Boston

Thanks CW :)

all the same except since your last list you have decided not to delist tom derickx

Colliwobblers

still need delistings from the following clubs immediately

Dongs

Strikers

Head Hunters

I would also like the Ales to confirm their delisitngs given the debate last night just want to make sure the list I have ( on the front page ) is correct by you.

JBs-Hawks

Noz

I reckon the teams that don't update there list loose their first round draft picks and it gets given to me.  :)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jayman on October 25, 2013, 07:20:08 PM
May as well post this. Strikers delist the following.

James Sellar
Aaron Davey
Peter Faulks
Sean Gregory
Jon Ceglar
Kepler Bradley
This was on the first page Colli.
   Pretty sure nothing has changed and they are the 6 players to be delisted from Sri Lanka.

Justin Bieber

I'm not sure on this, but Gumbleton/Lewis trade was in period one? So would that mean Lewis would be on my list now or because the trade goes into period 2, they stay on their existing until period 2 opens. Sorry if this was mentioned in the thread.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 20, 2013, 12:28:18 AM
Quote from: KoopKicka on November 19, 2013, 09:42:10 PM
Ashton Hams 
FINAL DELISTINGS

Andrew Embley
Brad Dick
Setana O'Halpin
Martin Mattner
Aaron Joesph
Justin Hoskin
Alan Didak

ROOKIE PROMOTION

#74 Andrew Boston

Thanks CW :)

all the same except since your last list you have decided not to delist tom derickx

Correct, Derickx has been traded in period 2 Thanks for everything CW.

Quote from: whatlez on November 20, 2013, 11:19:25 AM
I'm not sure on this, but Gumbleton/Lewis trade was in period one? So would that mean Lewis would be on my list now or because the trade goes into period 2, they stay on their existing until period 2 opens. Sorry if this was mentioned in the thread.

Since the players themselves were traded in period 1, they are on your list now.

Memphistopheles

I think Whatlez's observation is correct.

Looking at my updated list and there's currently six original guys on it which are leaving the club next trade period - Ablett, Enright, Adcock, Lewis, Stokes and McGlynn.

As I can only trade out 5 guys in trade period 2 this doesn't make sense.

And looking at the trade thread Jordan Lewis did indeed move in trade period one to the Elephants so he needs to go off my list as well.

Cheers.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 20, 2013, 12:05:43 PM
I think Whatlez's observation is correct.

Looking at my updated list and there's currently six original guys on it which are leaving the club next trade period - Ablett, Enright, Adcock, Lewis, Stokes and McGlynn.

As I can only trade out 5 guys in trade period 2 this doesn't make sense.

And looking at the trade thread Jordan Lewis did indeed move in trade period one to the Elephants so he needs to go off my list as well.

Cheers.

Theres your problem, Lewis went out in period one, so that's 5 out for period 2, which is correct.

Justin Bieber

This was my big issue yesterday lol.

As Lewis should be in my team this period, why did my list not contain him.

Capper

appologies for he lateness

PNG HeadHunters

Retirements & Delistings
Jude Bolton (Retired)
Tom Gillies (Delisted)
Tim Golds (Delisted)
Mark Nicoski (Retired)
Karmichael Hunt (Delisted)
Ben Richmond (Delisted Rookie)
Joseph Redfern (Delisted Rookie)
Gideon Simon (Delisted Rookie)

Rookie Promotions
Brandon Jack

Jay

Quote from: upthemaidens on November 20, 2013, 11:08:02 AM
Quote from: Jayman on October 25, 2013, 07:20:08 PM
May as well post this. Strikers delist the following.

James Sellar
Aaron Davey
Peter Faulks
Sean Gregory
Jon Ceglar
Kepler Bradley
This was on the first page Colli.
   Pretty sure nothing has changed and they are the 6 players to be delisted from Sri Lanka.
Cheers mate. I knew I'd already done it!