Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Cheers Noz! A fast trade :o so uncharacteristic of our trading record :P

Noz

Quote from: elephants on October 29, 2013, 01:33:06 PM

Yeah it was good

Since i am a huge fan of Rich and you being a huge fan of Wellingham that was easy both are quite similar.

With no Crameri or Gumby, Hurley should be a 50+ goal kicker next year as Essendon charge to top 4.

Shaw to help the young giant outfit could maintain his good scores

Pick 29 evens it all out.

kilbluff1985

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Noz on October 29, 2013, 01:37:56 PM

Yeah it was good

Since i am a huge fan of Rich and you being a huge fan of Wellingham that was easy both are quite similar.

With no Crameri or Gumby, Hurley should be a 50+ goal kicker next year as Essendon charge to top 4.

Hurley should be a defender. Why the bombers keep playing him up forward is beyond me - maybe he wants to play there I don't know but in the games I've seen he's been a much better defender than forward.

He probably will get games up forward again though given Crameri and Gumbleton have left. Daniher should get more games as well.

Justin Bieber

I'm bored... anyone to just talk about trades, we don't have to get far haha

I'm selling: Shiel, Wines, N6, R6, Liam Shiels, others.

nostradamus

We've had a few inquiries about Broughton and can confirm that we're open to offers for him

....offers can be sent to me or RidleyU

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 29, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

Yeah it was good

Hurley should be a defender. Why the bombers keep playing him up forward is beyond me - maybe he wants to play there I don't know but in the games I've seen he's been a much better defender than forward.

He probably will get games up forward again though given Crameri and Gumbleton have left. Daniher should get more games as well.

yep he want to be a forward

Noz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 29, 2013, 06:47:14 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 29, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

Yeah it was good

yep he want to be a forward

I think Hurley will be a lot better next year without Crameri.

kilbluff1985

why? will get more attention and he might have to move up the ground a bit more to provide a target especially if we decide to get games into Daniher

BB67th

Quote from: BB67th on October 28, 2013, 07:55:03 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 28, 2013, 12:26:46 AM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 28, 2013, 12:03:19 AM
Trade period 1
Tigers give Rook 24
Vipers get Rook 24

Trade period 2
Tigers give Mark Hutchings, Jack Newnes
Vipers give Shaun Grigg, Paul Seedsman
Colli to accept

Confirmed

BB has to approve this one.

APPROVED

Reasoning: Colli summed it up pretty well in his post above. JROO wins now on averages, but Seedsman will become a mid only, if not next year then the year after. Rookie pick balances it slightly. JROO wins short term, but Newnes should develop into a fine player to even it out.

PROCESSED

BB67th

Quote from: BB67th on October 28, 2013, 04:24:53 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 28, 2013, 01:37:55 PM
Quote from: Adamant on October 28, 2013, 01:34:37 PM
This Period:

Bangladesh give: Rookie #16

Taiwan give:

Next Period:

Bangladesh give: Dean Terlich

Taiwan give: Jed Adcock

Memph to confirm.

Confirm.

Like for like replacement. Terlich is younger, but Adcock is more proven so Pick 16 evens the deal nicely I feel.

APPROVED

Reasoning: Memph summed it up well. Adcock is proven scorer but old and Terlich is young and has lots of potential, pick evens it out well.

Colli to process

PROCESSED

BB67th

Quote from: JROO8 on October 29, 2013, 01:30:36 PM
Quote from: Noz on October 29, 2013, 01:26:32 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 29, 2013, 01:24:57 PM
Trade with Noz that took all of 30 seconds

Trade Period 1:
Kuala Lumpur give: Rich + N29
Kuala Lumpur gets: Wellingham
Turkey give: Wellingham
Turkey gets: Rich + N29

Trade Period 2:
Kuala Lumpur give: Hurley
Kuala Lumpur gets: H.Shaw
Turkey give: H.Shaw
Turkey gets: Hurley

Accept.

Good to see a trade get done very quickly!
Nice trade, with Shaw and Wellingham Ric's best XV is going to look pretty decent.

APPROVED & PROCESSED

Rationale: A win to KL in the short term, but with Essendon's forward line looking a little thin, Hurley should step up with extra responsibilities. Next year is probably make or break for him, so it is definitely a risky trade, but the addition of the draft pick makes things slightly more even. This trade is a bit uneven, but not too uneven to block.

BB67th

I believe I have now updated all trades that were awaiting processing and approval.

If I have missed one or if I have made any mistakes in editing any lists with your trades just let me know. I'm sure I haven't, checked the lists a few times to make sure they were correct, but these things do happen occasionally.

Justin Bieber

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on October 29, 2013, 07:48:17 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 28, 2013, 09:35:27 PM
Lids + Robbo + Gray For Tex

Deal 8)
flowering hell, the Tigers win huge there :o wtf are you thinking, lez? I'd pay Sloane, KJack + NAT 9 for Tex