Main Menu

The 22 to play Collingwood

Started by PowerBug, September 04, 2013, 09:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I've been thinking alot about Port's 22, there are so many players to choose from, and Jarrad Redden is the only player unavailable through injury. We have our whole side available, it's brilliant (Thanks Burgo)

FB: Jonas, Carlile, O'Shea
HB: Broabent, Trengove, Pittard
C: Wines, Cornes, Hartlett
HF: Wingard, Westhoff, Monfries
F: Gray, Schulz, Neade
1R: Lobbe, Boak, Ebert
Int: Moore, Colquhuon, Cassisi
Sub: K.Mitchell

Not there: Aaron Young, Jack Hombsch, Tom Logan, Paul Stewart, Brett Renouf, John Butcher, Lewis Stevenson.

I felt sorry for Sam Colquhuon when I was watching last weeks game, because he playing so well but it was obvious that he was playing exactly what Hartlett would do, and i was pretty positive that he'd be dropped for the final. However they subbed him off, and I've sinced changed my mind and think that he'll play because of that. :\

So many options to choose from, however one thing is certain, K.Mitchell will be the sub. :P

Rusty00

I think you may be spot on with the team.

Who do you think they will tag with Cassisi and Cornes? I think Beams will get one and either Swan or Pendles with the other. Monfires will try and play on Shaw as he did in the Rd.13 victory.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 04, 2013, 10:19:40 AM
I think you may be spot on with the team.

Who do you think they will tag with Cassisi and Cornes? I think Beams will get one and either Swan or Pendles with the other. Monfires will try and play on Shaw as he did in the Rd.13 victory.
hahaha spot on mate :)