Main Menu

What grinds your gears ?

Started by strikes91, August 28, 2013, 09:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLion

The amount of times Djokovic bounces the ball before serving.

shaker

Quote from: SilverLion on July 14, 2018, 11:56:24 PM
The amount of times Djokovic bounces the ball before serving.
Just Djokovic himself ... just something about this bloke.

Torpedo10

Rafa losing when he was *this* close to a 3rd Wimbledon title.

Goes in hand with the Djokovic stuff above.  :P Go Kev!

PowerBug

kilbluff1985

still not got my tax back and they sent it friday

Gigantor

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 17, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Its only been 2 business days... Or you have been flagged for an audit  :o :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Gigantor on July 17, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

lol no they check all that b4 they send it

GoLions

When someone lies to me about Fasolo's average

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 17, 2018, 11:01:07 AM
Quote from: Gigantor on July 17, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

lol no they check all that b4 they send it

No they don't. They're automatically processed, but they can review or audit any time well after they've been processed

kilbluff1985

well on sat i spoke to them they said the money was sent on friday but it can take a few days

so not worried about that

tbagrocks

The amount of sports journalists (Jouros suck enough anyway) Know less than me about sport hence my grief. That make simple mistakes over and over. Names wrong, years wrong, scores wrong

Purple 77

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 17, 2018, 07:43:32 PM
The amount of sports journalists (Jouros suck enough anyway) Know less than me about sport hence my grief. That make simple mistakes over and over. Names wrong, years wrong, scores wrong

Those simple errors make me irrationally angry. I know those things, and I don't get paid for knowing them! So the least they can do is their flowering due diligence!

kilbluff1985

Rusty00

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/dont-embarrass-yourself-jonathan-brown-whacks-young-blue-for-niggling-antics/news-story/a1ea4e06e64d837a9d867ce541d97864
I’ve been thinking about posting this here for a few weeks and now Jonathan Brown has said it for me ;)

As he says it’s pretty rampant through the league and occurs after missed set shots, free kicks given away and even after a player is simply outmarked by an opponent. What annoys me more about it is the main culprits are usually younger players and/or spuds ::)

Maybe I’m just turning into a grumpy old man :P

Mat0369

I'm sorry, but footy is just as much about having a mental edge as it is about having the physical tools to play the game. Sledging is going to basically get stamped out of the game more or less with players not knowing where the line is. Getting into the opposition over skill errors is probably the safest place sledge someone and to not cross the line.

I'd be more disappointed if the boys didn't get into them. It's at least showing they give a crap about what's going on out there even if they are terrible right now. You need to stay mentally engaged for the rest of the season and at 1-16 it's pretty easy to just go through the motions.