WXV Trade Thread

Started by ossie85, August 28, 2013, 03:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Maca24

Master Q

Looking to straight swap Pick 23 for a player.

PM me if you're interested.

Jay

Sorry guys but Leuey and Longer are off the trade table. Looking to offload Nicholls and Witts though - please chuck us your best offer and let's get a deal done.

Chris Dawes, Sam Reid (Sydney) and Sam Gibson are all up for trade and will come cheap if you're interested. Have some gun young mids (check our list) that MAY be up for sale if we get a big offer, the likes of Howlett, Titchell, Martin, Viney etc. ideally don't want to move but if we can get a high pick and/or good young backs/fwds, it might be your lucky day ;)

Don't hesitate, chuck us a pm and let's get talking :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on August 31, 2013, 04:37:56 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 31, 2013, 11:22:53 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 31, 2013, 11:00:36 AM
He wont
Many people think otherwise
Hodge will, Mitchell is no chance.
Mitchell has played back quite a bit so think he's a chance. Also think Kade Simpson will get Back status next season :P.

kilbluff1985

So now that Trade period is just about open will announce again Tokyo is after a premo ruck we have pick 5 to trade with and some good young forwards

And Boomz is back from holiday I think or he sent me a message today anyway so if you have a ruck your willing to trade let me know

Holz

Dublin Destroyers trade: Jesse Hogan + Sam Docherty
Moscow Spetnaz trade: Michael Walters + Jack darling.

Hogan looked afl ready earlier in the year in the nab and has been killing the vfl. Amazingly I think he will be the number 1 target at the Dees next year. Docherty was being held back by Voss and showed it with 2 big scores. While I think long term the two players I'm giving up will be be better. I'm going for the flag and Walters looks a solid high 80s player. He won't be a premo but more than handy. Darling has shown promise and is a decent bench player, bit up and down but I hope he can pump out a 80 average season next year.

Jukes

Quote from: Holzman on September 02, 2013, 12:07:29 AM
Dublin Destroyers trade: Jesse Hogan + Sam Docherty
Moscow Spetnaz trade: Michael Walters + Jack darling.

Confirmed

Jukes

Moscow Spetsnaz Trade: Shaun Higgins and Third Round Pick
Mexico City Suns Trade: Daniel Currie and Second Round Pick

JBs-Hawks

Bet you making meow proud  ::)

CrowsFan

I thought there was a rule saying Higgins wasn't allowed to leave Moscow?

Nails

I would have given more for Higgins

Hard to see Currie as "worth it" seeing as he's yet to play a game...

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2013, 12:50:18 AM
I would have given more for Higgins
People rush in to trades way too quickly without seeing what others are willing to offer for them.

kilbluff1985

so are people meant to pm every other coach and ask what will you give me?

ossie85

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 02, 2013, 01:08:16 AM
so are people meant to pm every other coach and ask what will you give me?

No, you post which player is being sought after (dont say what's offered) and see what is available