Main Menu

Retirements

Started by Spinking, August 25, 2013, 08:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

It appears that Lenny Hayes will play on in 2014, while Steven Milne, Justin Koschitzke and Jason Blake are all retiring. I think hese are the right decisions and hopefully leads to some young talent heading to the Saints.

All 3 have been maligned at times in their careers, but all have been great contributors to the club, and I have enjoyed watching them.

Bill Manspeaker

yeah gonna be sad to see them go. thank them for their big contributions in a side that was 2 unlucky moments away from going back to back. wish them all the best of luck for their future, especially Milney.

let's send them out with a big upset win.

Master Q

I'm a bit shocked to see Milne retire despite all the rape charges. I really enjoyed today's game, especially the last quarter (laughing at Kosi was fun as well).

I will never forget playing a game of mini cricket outside the G' on Boxing Day at lunch, and Milne comes running past, asks me for the ball and bowls an over to my mate. By the end of the over there was a large crowd watching the game, a few men shouting and insulting him... After he finished the over, he gave the ball back and ran away  :P