Rate the SpudSacks

Started by Big_Cox14, March 08, 2010, 09:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

Schulz will play alot up foward this year, him and salter will score 60+ most games. wont dominate but will play the 22 for the power at 200k there are alot of worse picks than schultz IMO

bezerk

Mark Blake, Henry Playfair, Chris Johnson, Dennis Armfield (I don't see how some people rate this kid?) and Daniel Bell are all fairly spuddy

Big_Cox14

Sorry Master Q, I'm not sure who Pestinko is.

As for additional spuds we can add to the list Mark Blake, Henry Playfair, Chris Johnson, Dennis Armfield, Tarrant, Nathan Brown, Mike Pyke, Troy Selwood & Daniel Bell.

Big_Cox14

Provisional Spud Squad:
D: Presti, W Thursfield, J King, Tarrant, L Robert Thompson, N Brown, K Bradley (Ruck) , Z Dawson, J McMahon, A Raines, J McMahon, D Armfield, T Williams,
M: B Johnson (Collingwood), C Johnson, T Selwood, R Crowley, J Oakley-Nicholls
R: M Blake, J Laycock, M Pyke, W Skipper, B Renouf, J Sellar,
F: L Brown, J Schulz, O'Hailpin, M Newton, H Playfair, J Neagle,

Can anyone think of anymore spuds to add to the squad? especially those that play in the midfield or forward line.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on March 10, 2010, 02:49:21 PM
Sorry Master Q, I'm not sure who Pestinko is.

Petrenko

Interesting that we are well endowed for backs and rucks!

MissPies

most players in thier 1-3 years at senior are spuds...it is at the 4th year mark that they with either shine or flop..hence a true spud

Do not underestimate the power of experience and players that really need to just find their feet.

As for presti he is def not a spud..he does his job well year in and out very consistently..he just isnt a DTer

Prospector_1

Quote..he does his job well year in and out very consistently..he just isnt a DTer

The definition of a dt spud!

MissPies

lol ya...just sick of people putting presti down is all...i think hes ace

Prospector_1

"See ball, hit ball" is in the team week after week for a reason. One of the best backmen going round. Every forwards nightmare!

Jim Bean

How could anyone forget Brett Peake?

He was given the spud by Monty is the whole of 2009!

Also, how is Jay Schulz a spud? He's scoring really well at the moment, and is a legit bargain.

Big_Cox14

Ah yes, Brett Peake is a spud.

Also, If Ashley Hansen gets games then consider him to be a spud too.

CFC 1979

Prospector

I assume you have Leroy Brown slotted in the team

Can i put his name foward as CAPTAIN of this motly bunch

Prospector_1

A valued contribution, CFC.

Captain may have to rotate depending on who m0nty spuds the week before!

Blueboys

Must be the pie show with L. Brown as Cpt and Presti as Vice!

Monty can we change the spud to a burnt pie icon  ???  ;D

spike#12