Main Menu

EXV Finals Week 2

Started by Holz, August 14, 2013, 02:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Argh so close yet so far. If we had of had Swallow in over Gibson and Daisy over Bird not to mention our other injuries we would have been in with a shout :(

Props to Holz and the Eagles though, they've been the best side all year so they deserve to go through to the prelims. I personally will be hoping our rivals from Serbia can make it all the way. Wouldn't be right that a team could go through almost undefeated and then not win!

Holz

Quote from: Nails on August 18, 2013, 08:00:38 PM
Wonder how confident Holz is...

Pretty sure that's 3 weeks in a row the Metal have outscored the Eagles

Metal with HGA next week too.

Super confident, havent been doing very well at picking my team lately. A few guys chanig roles and coming back from injury just working out where everyone fits.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on August 18, 2013, 08:14:40 PM
Argh so close yet so far. If we had of had Swallow in over Gibson and Daisy over Bird not to mention our other injuries we would have been in with a shout :(

Props to Holz and the Eagles though, they've been the best side all year so they deserve to go through to the prelims. I personally will be hoping our rivals from Serbia can make it all the way. Wouldn't be right that a team could go through almost undefeated and then not win!

Thanks ele, after all the presaon smack it's good to have us battling it out. You put up a decent fight.

No clue why selwood wasn't captain. I just assumed hr would be.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on August 18, 2013, 08:16:51 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 18, 2013, 08:14:40 PM

Thanks ele, after all the presaon smack it's good to have us battling it out. You put up a decent fight.

No clue why selwood wasn't captain. I just assumed hr would be.

Definitely still kicking myself not backing in Jelwood again, he's in some amazing form. His form against WCE is actually pretty average but I should have looked past that :(

I instinctively went Fyfe vs Melbourne, silly of me but thankfully it didn't cost us the result :P

Spinking

Premiership Odds

Some money to be made here. Good value available ;)

Swedish Metal $1.20
Macedonian Wolves $1.40
Serbian Eagles $1.50
Belarus Bison $2.20

* Maximum $5 bets. Almost no chance of a payout...

nostradamus

Congrats LaHug well done mate ........ goodluck to everyone next week, l hope all of your best players are available, no late outs and may the best teams win

LaHug

Quote from: nostradamus on August 18, 2013, 08:46:28 PM
Congrats LaHug well done mate ........ goodluck to everyone next week, l hope all of your best players are available, no late outs and may the best teams win
Cheers mate. Interesting that we both scored less than ele. I guess I was lucky in that sense.

Good luck for next season! I'm glad I made it to the final 4 as I thought I always should've been there. Top 4 in points this season but only managed to scrap into 5th. Feel bad taking out one of the best teams all year but I've got a long way to go.

elephants

Quote from: LaHug on August 18, 2013, 09:24:45 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on August 18, 2013, 08:46:28 PM
Cheers mate. Interesting that we both scored less than ele. I guess I was lucky in that sense.

Good luck for next season! I'm glad I made it to the final 4 as I thought I always should've been there. Top 4 in points this season but only managed to scrap into 5th. Feel bad taking out one of the best teams all year but I've got a long way to go.

I noticed that haha :(

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on August 18, 2013, 08:28:00 PM
Premiership Odds

Some money to be made here. Good value available ;)

Swedish Metal $1.20
Macedonian Wolves $1.40
Serbian Eagles $1.50
Belarus Bison $2.20

* Maximum $5 bets. Almost no chance of a payout...

That's good odds for someone who lost 1 game all season. Chuck 5 on the eagles

Adamant

Yeah, I thought Serbia would be favourites? I'll chuck 5 on them as well thanks.

Scrads

Bad luck Nostra out in straight sets!! :(

Means either me or LH will be in the GF, that could actually be a good match. Interesting that Holz, Nost and Nails have been head and shoulders over the rest of the comp for the whole season but only 1 of them will play in the GF.

Good luck to those of us playing next week :)

Nails

Eagles been outscored 3 rounds in a row by Metal

Odds are fair

Holz

Quote from: Nails on August 18, 2013, 09:52:17 PM

Odds are fair

They step up when they need to.

Swallow isn't getting another gig. Should help.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on August 18, 2013, 09:57:53 PM

Odds are fair

Swallow wants to play alongside his brother. Be it at Belguim or Serbia... who knows? ;)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on August 18, 2013, 10:13:07 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 18, 2013, 09:57:53 PM

Odds are fair

He is a back next year so pay up.

Swallow wants to play alongside his brother. Be it at Belguim or Serbia... who knows? ;)