Andrew3747

Master Q

PowerBug

Keeper27

chrisuzz

Noz

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 08, 2014, 09:49:49 PM
I just want to know where keeper always finds his DPs

Keeper manages to get the best out of the internet unlike Moyes did with his players.

elephants

Whats a bigger choke though?

Liverpool missing out on winning the league when 4th place would have been a pass-mark for their season?

Or Man United finishing 6th/7th when they believed they were title favourites?

Mmmm, its pretty damn obvious to me.

Keeper27

LOL  ;D can't go wrong with a little Ashley Benson.

We defo need to get rid of Johnson, been saying it for ages.
Doesn't do enough defensively. Rumor is Ashley Ca$hley Cole is an option for our wingback problem.
Not happy about that. Even at his age he'll probably want big wages too like he does @ Chelsea.
Kidding himself.

Personally I'd like to see a new CB (agger going to Barcelona or Napoli, Papa)
Young box to box mid as a long term replacement for Gerrard (Pogba, Gundogan, Verratti, Goretzka)
Attacking mid (tello, preferably Rues)

But I trust in Rodgers. He'll bring in quality.

YNWA.

Btw lets go Hammers. Downing cross to Carroll header to win the game.  ;D

Andrew3747

Quote from: elephants on May 08, 2014, 10:46:46 PM
Whats a bigger choke though?

Liverpool missing out on winning the league when 4th place would have been a pass-mark for their season?

Or Man United finishing 6th/7th when they believed they were title favourites?

Mmmm, its pretty damn obvious to me.

We were never title favourites.

Also...

You say Box to Box midfielder and then name 1 B2B, 2 Number 6's and 1 versatile central midfielder.

You say Attacking Mid and name 2 wing forwards.....

Keeper27

Yeah mate, coz players are stuck in their positions all their life.
Gerrard's a B2B but what position has he played most of the year?
A deeper role. A number 6 role.

Shocking I know. A player not playing in his position. GTFO of here.
Scandalous.

A little versatility doesn't hurt mate. and im sure those blokes can play that position.

Rues is an attacking mid. LOL

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 09, 2014, 03:28:00 AMWe were never title favourites.

of course you were, you just won the league.
i remember seeing the odds and laughed coz you were favorites, even with a new manager.
i thought with the players you had you'd still make top 4, didnt think you'd drop so far.

you were faves, city next, chelsea 3rd, arsenal 4th

Andrew3747

Quote from: Keeper27 on May 09, 2014, 08:18:25 AM
Yeah mate, coz players are stuck in their positions all their life.
Gerrard's a B2B but what position has he played most of the year?
A deeper role. A number 6 role.

Shocking I know. A player not playing in his position. GTFO of here.
Scandalous.

A little versatility doesn't hurt mate. and im sure those blokes can play that position.

Rues is an attacking mid. LOL

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 09, 2014, 03:28:00 AMWe were never title favourites.

of course you were, you just won the league.
i remember seeing the odds and laughed coz you were favorites, even with a new manager.
i thought with the players you had you'd still make top 4, didnt think you'd drop so far.

you were faves, city next, chelsea 3rd, arsenal 4th

Again, this isn't FIFA 14. Just because you can play them there, doesn't mean thats what type of player they are. Gundogan is plain and simple a number 6. Pogba is the only true box to box player you listed. Veratti isn't even close to a box to box. The guy is like 5ft tall and has no physicality at all. Gerrard playing as a number 6 has failed too btw. I can explain in detail if you would like. Lucas is by far the better player at that role.

Both Reus and Tello are wing forwards. Giving them the title of attacking midfielder is such a simplistic way to look at it. It's like saying Ronaldo is an attacking midfielder, since him and Reus play in almost the exact same position. However I shouldn't of expected anything else from you.

As soon as SAF retired we were never title favourites. Every betting side had us at 3rd fav. I also believed we would get top 4, but the Moyes factor was too heavy.

Keeper27

LOL @ the FIFA 14 line, was gonna use that on you.
Goretzka isnt just a number 6 mate, he's scored goals too.
thats the job of a B2B mid. score goals, play/defend deep.

Vidal, plays the same role and he's one of the best B2B.
score goals, play/defend deep.

same shower.

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 09, 2014, 08:30:26 AMGerrard playing as a number 6 has failed too btw. Lucas is by far the better player at that role.

coz thats his natural position you knob. ??? ??

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 09, 2014, 08:30:26 AMI can explain in detail if you would like.

gerrard defends just as much as Lucas, and he goes on the attack a WHOLE lot more, and starts moves that lead to attacking options, and scored more goals.
how is he better?? isnt that the job of a number 6??

stop talking crap mate. you're starting look like like an idiot

Nige

Brighton and Hove lost the first leg at home to Derby because of Kuszczak own goal.  :(