EPL 2013/14 Mega Thread - Previews, Reviews and General Discussion/Banter

Started by Tominator, August 13, 2013, 12:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

gotta love these man UTD fans, cant gloat about their team so try and bring others down

Andrew3747

Keeper27

Wrong way around mate.
We expected to break top 4 not win the league.
So we're still on point.
You muppets on the other hand went from league champions to missing out on Europe with the same team.
LMFAO. Thats an epic fail.

Love seeing all Man United fans get so dirty.
For a while there I didn't hear a peep from you knobs.
We lose 1 game and draw another and you're all out in force like you've won the Champions League.
Embarrassing.

Andrew3747

Moyes tho. Nothing to do with the actual club.

Not embarrasing just laughing at a club that show the WIL to lose.

lol on the still on point. With 4 games to, 5 points clear. To lose from here is hilarious. Doesn't matter what your target was.

Keeper27

Quote from: Andrew3747 on May 07, 2014, 11:05:55 AMMoyes tho. Nothing to do with the actual club.

cant blame the manager for everything, the players gotta take the blame.
no love for the club, no heart, threatening to leave.
same players and you dropped so far, that is embarrassing.

thats a laugh, Fergie's Dynasty destroyed not only by Moyes but by the players too.

Andrew3747

Keeper27

Great comeback buddy.
Redirection is a great way not to admit the other bloke is right.

Have a good day mate.

Andrew3747

That's the complete opposite of what I said. I challenged your actual viewing of football since I think you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to tactical analysis, due to your conclusion of what happened this season @ Man Utd.

Keeper27

I know moyes takes a lot of the blame.
Playing defensive football and playing players out of position.
But the players have to take blame to.

Andrew3747

Quote from: Keeper27 on May 07, 2014, 11:49:13 AM
I know moyes takes a lot of the blame.
Playing defensive football and playing players out of position.
But the players have to take blame to.

What he was doing wasn't even defensive football. It was a bunch of nonsense that made zero sense. He actually had quality on the field, yet he played a style which relegation teams do. At the end of the day, its the managers responsibility to take control of the players and the style of play, ideas, tactics that he wants to get across. If he lost the dressing room, that's his own fault. The way we played vs Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Olympiakos and every home game was atrocious.

Keeper27

Master Q

What I love the most Keeper is back when we were "average" Man Utd Fans always shot us down for bringing up the past. Now we're on top and they keep bringing up their history  ::)

elephants

Quote from: Master Q on May 07, 2014, 05:37:44 PM
What I love the most Keeper is back when we were "average" Man Utd Fans always shot us down for bringing up the past. Now we're on top and they keep bringing up their history  ::)

Thats why you gotta love Chelsea fans, we'll never bring up history!

Andrew3747

Oh yeah. liverpool bring up history for the past 25 years. We bring up the last 5 years and apparently all we do is bring up history. Never gets old.

13>0