Swansea v Manchester City

KEY PLAYER:  Alvaro Negredo
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  3-1 to City

Arsenal v Cardiff

KEY PLAYER:  Theo Walcott
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  2-0 to Arsenal

Fulham v West Ham

KEY PLAYER:  Joe Cole
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  2-2 draw .... CRUCIAL game for the relegation battle, expect both teams to go very attacking

Crystal Palace v Norwich

KEY PLAYER:  Nathan Redmond
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  1-1 draw

Liverpool v Hull City

KEY PLAYER:  Jake Livermore
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  3-1 to Liverpool

Southampton v Chelsea

KEY PLAYER:  Adam Lallana
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  2-1 to Chelsea ... could be a draw

Stoke v Everton

KEY PLAYER:  Seamus Coleman ... on fire at the moment!
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  2-0 to Everton

Sunderland v Aston Villa

KEY PLAYER:  Brad Guzan
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  1-1 draw ... another crucial game in the relegation battle

West Bromich Albion v Newcastle

KEY PLAYER:  Youssuf Mulumbu
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  2-1 to Newcastle

Manchester United v Tottenham

KEY PLAYER:  Christian Eriksen
TOMINATOR'S TIP:  2-1 to United

My Chumps

Noz

Vinny

elephants

BoredSaint

Remember when CF made me that Seamus Coleman wallpaper? (it was like 2 seasons ago)

Would be worth a lot of money now! :D :D :D

BEST RB IN EPL

Noz

To bad Coleman will be playing for Arsenal when the transfer window opens if Sagna doesnt re-sign.

BoredSaint

Quote from: Noz on December 31, 2013, 05:11:10 PM
To bad Coleman will be playing for Arsenal when the transfer window opens if Sagna doesnt re-sign.
LOLLL good luck with that

Noz

Why not just because he still has another 3 years left on his contract his buy out clause wouldn't be much and he is only get what 60k a week from Everton. Arsenal could easily offer him 80-85k a week plus a chance to play in the Champions League.

PowerBug

Quote from: Noz on December 31, 2013, 05:49:58 PM
Why not just because he still has another 3 years left on his contract his buy out clause wouldn't be much and he is only get what 60k a week from Everton. Arsenal could easily offer him 80-85k a week plus a chance to play in the Champions League.
If he's a patient fellow then he might only need to wait another 6 or so months then he can play CL anyway for Everton. :O

My Chumps

Quote from: vinny on December 30, 2013, 06:01:49 PM
Quote from: Noz on December 30, 2013, 05:56:28 PM
Where are you Suarez. Where are you
Should've had a penalty late in the game after Eto'o blatantly blocked him at about the 80th minute mark. He did have a quite one though, was well marked by Cahill.

elephants

Quote from: My Chumps on December 31, 2013, 07:47:00 PM
Should've had a penalty late in the game after Eto'o blatantly blocked him at about the 80th minute mark. He did have a quite one though, was well marked by Cahill.

Obstruction actually leads to an indirect free-kick so it wouldn't have been a penalty. Plus he launched himself on the ground and the ref was having none of that, just like the Hazard incident in the 1st half. At least there was some consistency :)

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on January 01, 2014, 12:38:13 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on December 31, 2013, 07:47:00 PM

Obstruction actually leads to an indirect free-kick so it wouldn't have been a penalty. Plus he launched himself on the ground and the ref was having none of that, just like the Hazard incident in the 1st half. At least there was some consistency :)
Oh come on, Eto'o flat out kicked him in the knee and then basically hip and shouldered him. Bit different to the Hazard incident, although I also think that also could've been a penalty. One of those ones that could go either way really.

Eto'o made a number of reckless challenges too. Could've easily collected a couple of yellows.